Free Desktop Wallpapers (made By Me)

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Zarie
Veteran

Free Desktop Wallpapers (made By Me)

Post by Zarie »

I don't have much yet but that will soon change. My next wallpaper attempt will be a Johnny Depp (or Edward Scissorhands) wallpaper. Here's a sample of the ones I have made so far:

A Legolas Greenleaf of the Woodland Realm wallpaper. In the background there's a text blended in that says the curse of the One Ring of Sauron that will destroy all of Middle Earth. I'm not a big fan of Legolas because he's overrated from the actor's physical appearance. But many of you seem to like him, so I made it.

The Dreaming; Diego Russo, Christopher Hall, Jonny Dyke, and Johnny Haro. I talk about them quite a lot because they are awesome. And great people too. And talented like hell.

They are available for download in 2 resolutions (800x600 and 1024x768) here: http://www.darkestdays.net/prettyhate

Hope you enjoy them if you choose to use either of them. If you don't like them, then you can die. You savvy?

I will post more when I make more.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
Saren
Veteran

Re: Free Desktop Wallpapers (made By Me)

Post by Saren »

I like The Dreaming one. :) I don't like the Legolas dude or...uh...whoever he is. But the Johnny Depp idea is great. I love that guy.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Zarie
Veteran

Re: Free Desktop Wallpapers (made By Me)

Post by Zarie »

Thank you.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.