Sleeping Out

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Crazy Bird
Veteran

Sleeping Out

Post by Crazy Bird »

Sleeping out at ya mates house/partners house/nans house/aunties house...who evers house it is - do you like it?

I don't know what is wrong with me I feel so uncomfortable with sleeping at other peoples houses - even my own families. I just hate it. So I hardly ever stop out for the night - I'd rather stay out real late then go back 2 my house instead of sleeping out. I've kinda got a fear of sleeping out I guess - I use every excuse I can think of to not sleep out.

Is something wrong with me? Are you like that? Can anyone think of why I am like this?

I put this is chitchat cos i didnt know really where it belonged,

Please reply somebody lol

~ Keli xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Re: Sleeping Out

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Meh. I hate sleeping out. Especially if it's in a big room. I get so paranoid. And it's a bit uncomfortable.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

I don't like it either.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

I dont mind sleeping at other peoples houses as long as im comfortable.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
OurLadyOfSorrows
Needs Another Hobby

Post by OurLadyOfSorrows »

I don't like it, all the messing about in the morning is a nightmare too. Although i do like it when people stay over
I can resist everything except temptation - Silverstein
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I dont like it cause i always wake up before the other person and think its rude to wake them up... and also cause .. i have contacts and i hate glasses.. so i'd have to wear them when i sleep over.. it makes me kinda uncomfortable.. though i dont mind if my best friends see me .. but anyone else's house i'd be uncomfortable
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

as long as i'm warm.
yzarc
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I'm fine as long as it's only with one other person. I've been sleeping at other people's houses for as long as I can remember...so I'm used to it I guess =|
I wish I were a spy.
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

If i'm good friends with the person, i don't mind sleeping over there house. The only thing is if i can't fall asleep or if i wake up before the pther person i have nothing to do.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Well there is nothing like your own room, your own house, your own bed, but sleeping at other places can be cool and have its rewards. There is nothing strange about liking your own house more, home is where the heart is after all.
NAAM
angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

well...usually i hate it 1 time i actually went home cuz it was so warm and bright and loud cuz we were in the living room and her mom or gramma or sum1 was out there

but i have one friend who is in texas rite now but i would spend the nite @her house like, every other week. we'd just chill in her room and it wuz cool....
I look into your eyes

So full of pain and betrayl

And as I wipe the tear from your face

I see that they've never looked so beautiful...
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

Unless its a really clost family members house or a really good friend i usually have just a little bit of a problem sleeping...its just you not bein comfortable with your surroundings
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali