Bush's Foreign Policy

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Brad
Veteran

Re: Bush's Foreign Policy

Post by Brad »

Truer words never spoken, heh.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
Cuttooth
Loyal

Post by Cuttooth »

Bush's foriegn diplomacy is capitalistic. It was strategy on the Bush administration's part to lose "old Europe", the powerful countries of Europe, and incorporate the less powerful countries because the United States would have more control on what was happening in Iraq. The goal of the Bush administration in Iraq is for oil, there were and are no weapons of mass destruction. However, the CEO's and big business will be making more money because Halliburton is running the world. The US gets more of the share now.

The world is Godless and thus meaningless.

But, I like shopping!
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

That's not true, remember when we had all those problems with North Korea? Not to be rude or disrespectful to anyone but asians aren't known for being well endowed.

If you thought taking over middle-eastern countries was crazy, wait til you see Bushes next plan. We're taking over the moon. Today the moon, tomorrow Mars, and maybe the earth somewhere in between.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Originally posted by FryGuy@Jan 9 2004, 09:57 PM

That's not true, remember when we had all those problems with North Korea? Not to be rude or disrespectful to anyone but asians aren't known for being well endowed.

Haha... That's what I was thinking.

Aren't most small penis jokes directed towards four (:)) and Asians?
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image