10 Fucking Years Old Lol

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

trucks
Loyal

10 Fucking Years Old Lol

Post by trucks »

ok i was at the movies awhile ago and i was 2 rows behind two ten year olds. it seemed like just another movie when the two 10 years started making out before the begining credits even ended. and it was disgusting to see. i'm 15 and never have had a gf. then 10 mins into the movie the girl said lets go to the bathroom and they never came back. like shit. what the hell is wrong here? kids are so fucking stupid!!!!!!!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: 10 Fucking Years Old Lol

Post by SirPostAlot »

don't jump to conclusions...they might of had to go home or something...
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

How do you know they were ten? O.o Maybe they were just some young looking teenagers..
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

lol Mandaz, I'm short too!! People used to think that I looked older..but after I got braces, they all thought I was way younger than I really am. lmao oh well :P
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
four
Veteran

Post by four »

I remember in 7th grade I was on the late bus(which happened to be the elementary school bus at the time) and I was sitting in front of a couple 3rd or 4th graders. They were talking about how incredibly hot these two girls in their grade were and how they would love to hit that. They were no more than half my height and could not have possibly gone through puberty yet... Just wrong. It is not all society either, I did not think like that at that time.
NAAM
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

Originally posted by Manda@Jan 14 2004, 01:29 AM

yeah i look 6.. but yet..

mm i won't go there..

i get mistaken for like a 1st grader

i'm like 4'11 bahhh mmmeeeh

im short..

yes.. but it is cute.
some 7th grader thought i was in elementary school. I was like no I'm about 4 years older then you.

I think its because im 4'11/5 ft (im not sure which one, i haven't been to the doctors in a while) as well, it sucks doesn't it?
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

yea.. kids.. always want to copy the bigger ones..
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...