My Doooog

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

My Doooog

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

mmmhmm so yeah i have a boy dog and a girl dog and they had dog sex and my dog would ya know be a lazy pregnant bitch(hehe) and then last night she had pupppppies! 8..my godd..but yeah theyre really tiny and soo cute and the mom is soo pissed at the dad and he had to sleep in another room lol"he got kicked outta the bed tot he couch" funniness...but yeah puppies...
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: My Doooog

Post by Shwynsh »

AHH! That is SOO cute! aww.. i wish i had those puppies.. do you get to keep any of them?
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

we might keep one..i dunno cuz we already have 2 dogs, 2 cats, fish, a parrot, 3gerbils, and 2ferrets..so i dunno..my step dad really wants to keep at least one, so we probably will.

and the reason is you

And the reason is you
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Ohh.. thats good.. and thats quite a lot of pets :huh:
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I 'appen ta be a cat person meself :kitty:
I wish I were a spy.
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

i love my parrot...lol he sits in my room and just talks all day and all night. anytime he hears a noise he talks...its funny, half the time its like rambling on or mumbling cuz he only knows certain words.

and the reason is you

And the reason is you
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

aw puppies are soo cute! I want some lol..

I wish I had a parrot that talked, I think that would be pretty cool..I've never heard one talk though.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

i hate birds. so messy.
yzarc
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by xolilsk8rchicaxo@Jan 14 2004, 07:01 PM

i love my parrot...lol he sits in my room and just talks all day and all night. anytime he hears a noise he talks...its funny, half the time its like rambling on or mumbling cuz he only knows certain words.
Whoa. That would be so freakin cool for about 10 mins.
I wish I were a spy.
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

Originally posted by Ashley@Jan 14 2004, 09:22 PM

i hate birds. so messy.
me too, so much pooping
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
WonderDream
Loyal

Post by WonderDream »

i loooove animals! dogs and kitties! aww puppies are sooo cute, i want one! too bad i can't, my mom doesnt like doggies, but i have 2 kitties and a ferret
STOP DROP KABOOM

there's gotta be more to life, then chasing around every temporary high, to satisfy me

-Stacie Orrico
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

no see when Sunny(my bird) gets annoying, you put the cover over his cage and he thinks its nighttime so he goes "sunny is tired, good night. and he goes to sleep, or just sits there really quiet.

and the reason is you

And the reason is you
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Umm I'm not trying to preach or be mean or anything but you REALLY should get them fixed! I've worked at animal shelters and see the results of what people like you let your dogs do. No offense, but I think responsible dog owerns spay or neuter.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

except that 1. no we're not going to get them fixed because this is the first time theyve had sex, and my step dad breeds them with their same type dog(because theyre hunting dogs)2. i take a ton of offense to "what people like you let your dogs do"...we take care of our dogs, everything is clean theyre all healthy so dont spout off information when you dont have the facts please. because my step dad would never abandon his dogs or give them to a shelter, if he cant find anyone to take them, then we will keep them.

and the reason is you

And the reason is you
E_D_N_A
Loyal

Post by E_D_N_A »

Originally posted by love_in_a_box@Jan 14 2004, 11:35 AM

I 'appen ta be a cat person meself :kitty:

me too...lol...but congrates...
*ALCOHOLIC GEEK WHORE*<

sindy's mom: my daughet is the star of the show

jimmy's dad: shes macbethe?

sindy's mom: no..shes wa witch...

jimmy's mom : so i've heard..

lmao!! i love that
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Well I take GREAT offence when someone lets their dogs breed without seeming to really care. I DO know the facts: dogs are incredible overbred and there are thousands and thousands that end up being KILLED simply because there's no homes for them. This is a touchy subject for me. Those 8 homes that your new pups are going to go to could have been 8 homes for people to SAVE dogs. So don't get all pissy at me, I know what I'm talking about and I don't take it lightly.

Don't breed or buy while homeless animals die.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.