Final Fantasy 11

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

UnPeRfEcTeDPuNk

Final Fantasy 11

Post by UnPeRfEcTeDPuNk »

Well i wanted to hear what other gamers thought (if there are any here) what do u think about the sucsess of it and the fee and so on so forth what do you think of it ? just curious to see what other gamers think
Im Sorry I Cant Be Perfect...-simple plan

Dont Hate Me Because im a Punk Freak Hate Me Because im better than you
MMTSurfer
Loyal

Re: Final Fantasy 11

Post by MMTSurfer »

i think it is gonna be great and from my standpoint the fee is minimal to thee Final Fantast experience on the net i mean these are gonna be the moments that make gamers really bond with their characters i htink
UnPeRfEcTeDPuNk

Totally the fee is about 15 dollars add tetra master for 1 bux an thats all i would want really i got the game just waitin to get the new pc to play it cursed crap box im on wont play it but the one imma get will any ways i think it will be great theres more things to do than fight theres fishing to synthesizeing and the have the basic 2 races in my opinon and threw in some more elvaan hume (human) tarutaru galka and mithra read all about it since i havent been able to play it.

FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

Personally I'm already playing Everquest(same concept different world). I don't mind paying 10-15 bucks a month to play a game that keeps me entertained for hours. Though I think when my subscription runs out I may switch to Star Wars Galaxies, or wait until Worlds of Warcraft, The Matrix Online, or Middle Earth Online come out.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
UnPeRfEcTeDPuNk

Well Ever quest hasnt won gamespy game of the year award ff11 did and it also won ign world of the year award which im sure ever quest hasnt ff11 is far diffrent from other mmorpg its 3d and i think one of the best games of the year.

FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

Everquest has won many awards from gaming sites and magazines, and it's a mmorpg that's 3d
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin