Michael Jackson

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Michael Jackson

Post by A! Elbereth »

The media lies, and I'm sure they exaggerated over their limits. I won't think anything negative of him until its proven, for goodness sakes. Besides, I am certainly not worthy enough to judge him in the first place, and neither is anyone else who doesn't know facts, and more importantly, Jackson himself.

And personally, I don't care about his case. If he weren't a celeb it would be like any other private case in the past. I just hate hearing the subject everywhere I go and don't really care to hear anything more on it.
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

Originally posted by LedZep04+Jan 29 2004, 02:19 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (LedZep04 @ Jan 29 2004, 02:19 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by pmfman@Jan 29 2004, 04:40 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-four
@Jan 25 2004, 01:13 PM

Yeah. This is the Current Events forum, a forum to discuss and debate current events. Now why should I keep to myself?

there is a differencee about what your talking about and just being annoying

How is he being annoying, b/c he says what he thinks on it? If you don't agree to what he says then don't even reply to it. This is a forum with topics people respond to. Sorry to break the news.[/b][/quote]

Don't mind pmfman, he doesn't like it when people don't agree with him. When he's proven wrong or forced to look at a subject from a different angle he becomes angry.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

err I hate when people do that.
RIP Parsa<33