Haircut

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Shwynsh
Veteran

Haircut

Post by Shwynsh »

Ive had long straight hair for a long time-- I'm kind of getting sick of this- i feel like I need a change..

I'm thinking of getting a haircut.. not any shorter.. You know-- when its not bangs exactly.. its like a short piece of hair usually pushed to the side.. yeah whats that called? Does anyone have any pictures of it I can print out? I don't know how to describe it so I don't know how to look up pictures.. :huh:

Anyway.. do you guys like that.. I can't decide what I think about it.. Its not a definate thing but i think it'd be kinda cool...

hm...
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Re: Haircut

Post by emotionalcutie »

Thats kinda like my hair...its still long but I have layers all around and kinda tiny bang things that u push to the side...I like my hair but those things are soo annoying
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Haircut

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Thats sounds cute.. My hair is like that and if u don't like it, it wont be short so it wont take alot of time to grow out. :hug: Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy