Are People Jelous Of Me Or My Clothes?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Re: Are People Jelous Of Me Or My Clothes?

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Maybe they just didn't like the "imitation rabbit fur vest" =| Can't please everyone with what you wear so you might as well please yourself.
I wish I were a spy.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Don't worry about it.. if u liked it thats all that matters. There not the one wearing it you are. Most likely they are just some goofballs who are jealous because u know how to dress and they don't... :) Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

****Shouldn't this be in the Fashion Forum??****

I say that mabey they were jelous or confussed...In my school no one really wears fur, which is weird because i live in the middle of the woods...haha...
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

moved
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

I don't think they're jelous, they're just mean. Kids in school tend to not accept people who dress 'different' according to the people who wear the "popular" stuff. They're afraid of 'real' style. Not your problem, it's theirs.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
ice queen
Loyal

Post by ice queen »

They were laughing at you. If you don't wear what the majority likes then you should expect laughter. I personally wouldnt wear a jacket made out of fake rabbit fur and i'd probably laugh at you if i saw you wearing it...all in good fun. If it makes u feel any better your not the first person to be laughed at over bad fashion sense. But hey, show the little laughing fuckers up, wear it and be proud. Its the only thing that will save your pride.
"It's amazing i won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." -George W. Bush (speaking to Swedish PM unaware a Live TV camera was still rolling.)

Why do i need a Psycho with a Chainsaw when I have Myself?
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

it could go both ways, people who answered before me had a point though, kids are just plain mean and if you dress diffrent from everyone else, be prepared to deal with the mean ones, just ignore them and be yourself :hug:
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

Can't please everyone, wear whatever you want, it's none of their business anyways right? If they dont like what you wear, tough.
ice queen
Loyal

Post by ice queen »

Originally posted by iAmAStreaker+Jan 24 2004, 03:44 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (iAmAStreaker @ Jan 24 2004, 03:44 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-ice queen@Jan 23 2004, 01:37 AM

If you don't wear what the majority likes then you should expect laughter. I personally wouldnt wear a jacket made out of fake rabbit fur and i'd probably laugh at you if i saw you wearing it...all in good fun. If it makes u feel any better your not? the first person to be laughed at over bad fashion sense. But hey, show the little laughing fuckers up, wear it and be proud. Its the only thing that will save your pride.

Oh jesus christ. Again, you put people down for their way of dressing and try to seem nice about it. Gaaah. Disgusting.

If you don't wear what the majority likes then you should expect laughter

Do you like people who do that? If not, then you are being absolutely hypocritical. You are just like those people. At least they don't talk out of their ass and try to seem nice after saying something completely mean.[/b][/quote]

General Rule #4
"It's amazing i won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." -George W. Bush (speaking to Swedish PM unaware a Live TV camera was still rolling.)

Why do i need a Psycho with a Chainsaw when I have Myself?
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

Moms usually say that people are just jealous, but it's just their way of comforting you. Honestly, its just what almost everyone has wrote so far. They don't like it, they'll make fun of you.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus