Eminem

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

daffodildreams
Veteran

Eminem

Post by daffodildreams »

i don't know what to think of him. he seems nice enough, but his music says something completely different.

what do other people think of him?
forsaken_without_you
Loyal

Re: Eminem

Post by forsaken_without_you »

rap= crap

simple as that
she said she cared...then why am I all alone..?

"would you like a piece of candy?" -

what makes it so bad?
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

Forsaken you could be a rapper! ;)

K - yeah, His music, some of it is okay, some of it isn;t.

Although I really think he's been through hell in is life, and that he's living out his dream... I mean, he's made a hell of an impact in life as a white rapper, maybe not that good of a impact ...but he says what he thinks. I don't really think his fake at all. Britney spears = fake.

Anyway, I 'm hard core rock B)

~one~
heatherleigh13
Loyal

Post by heatherleigh13 »

I am a huge fan of his. He isn't the bad guy people make him out to be. He is also a great father. Yes, his music is very controversial, but I respect him for it. There aren't too many people out there that have the balls to say what he says. lol He tells it like it is, even if it offends people. I really repect people that do that. It takes a lot of guts to say that kinda stuff. Plus he writes his lyrics which make him 10x better. Okay, I'll shut up now. lol
?~?Heather?~?
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

he is a poser, with very bad..... (i dont even want to call it music)

he is an asshole
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

I LOVE HIM!!! :wub:

I have his cd playing right now....I'm a big fan and don't care what ya'll think! I love him!!
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?
heatherleigh13
Loyal

Post by heatherleigh13 »

Originally posted by squee@Mar 8 2003, 09:43 PM

heather- i know a lot of people/artists who tell it like it is, and try NOT to hurt peoples feelings or offend anyone or stereotype people into fucked up groups. have you ever met him? talked to him? anything in person? because if not dont say hes a good guy, ive met a few musicians in my time whom i thought were great but turned out to be real jerks. and it doesnt take guts to say the things he does, he LIKES doing it because of all the asshole kids out there who listen to him and become wiggers too. white-wanna-be-black kids just needed someone to look up to, and they found it in his stupid/offensive/sexist/immature and poorly written lyrics. this = more money for him, so why not?

this is just my opinion about him..which isnt a very highly held one incase you couldnt tell.

i do like some rap, just not his. its disgusting and perverse.

i think that covers everything..
Actually, I have met him... I've met him quite a few times. He would have to be one of the nicest people I've ever met. I've met tons of singer, rappers, bands, groups, etc and he would be among the top 5 nicest. He really isn't the ass that the media makes him out to be.
?~?Heather?~?
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

ehh w/e..
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

:blink: how did you meet him?!?!?! :'( I want to meet some rappers....

Eminem is alright, I'm into more of the "hardcore rap"

and i dont care how many of you say rap is crap or whatever. it's my choice! :D ;)
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
heatherleigh13
Loyal

Post by heatherleigh13 »

?~?Heather?~?
??Evol_AFI??
Loyal

Post by ??Evol_AFI?? »

Retards

Attempting

Poetry

thats em's case i think.......although i do like ONE of his songs, "sing for the moment" or sumthin but i really hate HIM as a person.
RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

thats' not true Em raps about his life and his views on things...that mostly why I love him so much! He speaks the truth and his feelings!

haha I love his whole *fuck the government* songs... :P
Signed,

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

Eminem... :wub:

*faint*

im hopelessly in lust. i like his songs, i like the person that ive seen/heard him being, i dont know. i'd love to meet him like heather. that would be so fucking awesome! :woot:

*sigh*

i guess those are my silly teenage hormones and impossible dreams :rolleyes:
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

I still love him!

*sighs*

*faints

*get up and runs over and blares eminem on the sterio*
Signed,

or -TEAR-

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

Originally posted by RainDrops@Mar 10 2003, 07:07 PM

I still love him!

*sighs*

*faints

*get up and runs over and blares eminem on the sterio*
*laughs out loud*

*does the same*

;)
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

*laughs at sessy*

*runs back over and turns it up another notch...*

I love to songs...square dance/soldier/business/white america and more! haha
Signed,

or -TEAR-

RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

WHAT~! Are you saying white men can't rap?! Thats sterotypical!! and not a deserved sterotype for him...he's a great rapper!

*runs over and broods in the corner*

*grrr*

*glares*
Signed,

or -TEAR-

RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

I understand...but he's right just b/c he's white some people like him more...
Signed,

or -TEAR-

RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

no one said he was trying ot be black...he likes to rap he's good at it and he doesn't care what others think...

OK I STLL LOVE EM!
Signed,

or -TEAR-

AE Baby
Loyal

Post by AE Baby »

I like him. I hate how people judge him when they don't even know the guy <_<

He is also a great father.

I heard he pays $142,000 a month for child support :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

im sorry but being raised in detroit doesnt make you an honorary black..doesnt work that way..

Hey, just because someone is white and they raps doesn't mean they want to be black. To me that really seemed racist to me. I don't understand how people can be so against being stereotypical and racist in real life and then turn around and do it to people you don't even know like Eminem. <_<