Question!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SweetMe57
Loyal

Question!

Post by SweetMe57 »

What is the name of the designer that's "handbag design" is little ovals positioned in different ways?

just wondered if anyone knew
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (SpargoMn @ Sep 18 2003, 02:39 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'Love is just testing you pushing you to the limit, the point where you will be given the chance of true love is the point just past when you should completely give up.? Fight on past your limits and forge new ground in your soul, and you will be amazed.</td</tr</table<div class='signature'
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Question!

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Could they be A DB together that look like a circle? I've seen those before.. but I don't know about actaul circles... maybe it was an imitation ? :D Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Rosa
Loyal

Post by Rosa »

i think maybe it's Gucci...dunno for sure though

Disarm you with a smile

And cut you like you want me to

Cut that little child

Inside of me and such a part of you

Ooh, the years burn

I used to be a little boy

So old in my shoes

And what i choose is my choice

What's a boy supposed to do?

The killer in me is the killer in you

My love

I send this smile over to you
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

It's Gucci.
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Soul
Loyal

Post by Soul »

Originally posted by *SunKist*Hottie*@Feb 15 2004, 03:02 PM

It's Gucci.

4. There will be no disrespect to others including but not limited to: Users, Administrators, Moderators, Super-Moderators, or anyone on these forums. This also means no pointing fingers. If you do not agree with the persons' opinion, you are expected to be open-minded and courteous to them.
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by Soul+Feb 16 2004, 10:32 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Soul @ Feb 16 2004, 10:32 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-*SunKist*Hottie*@Feb 15 2004, 03:02 PM

It's Gucci.

4. There will be no disrespect to others including but not limited to: Users, Administrators, Moderators, Super-Moderators, or anyone on these forums. This also means no pointing fingers. If you do not agree with the persons' opinion, you are expected to be open-minded and courteous to them.[/b][/quote]

uhm...i wasnt being disrespectful nor was i disagreeing with anyones opinion, i was simply telling her that it was Gucci how else was i supose to tell her????
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

*SunKist*Hottie* I didn't edit your post.. I edited Soul's post for :

4. There will be no disrespect to others including but not limited to: Users, Administrators, Moderators, Super-Moderators, or anyone on these forums. This also means no pointing fingers. If you do not agree with the persons' opinion, you are expected to be open-minded and courteous to them. :)
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Originally posted by *SunKist*Hottie*+Feb 17 2004, 07:59 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (*SunKist*Hottie* @ Feb 17 2004, 07:59 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by Soul@Feb 16 2004, 10:32 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-*SunKist*Hottie*
@Feb 15 2004, 03:02 PM

It's Gucci.

4. There will be no disrespect to others including but not limited to: Users, Administrators, Moderators, Super-Moderators, or anyone on these forums. This also means no pointing fingers. If you do not agree with the persons' opinion, you are expected to be open-minded and courteous to them.

uhm...i wasnt being disrespectful nor was i disagreeing with anyones opinion, i was simply telling her that it was Gucci how else was i supose to tell her????[/b][/quote]

Let's calm here. I don't think she was talking about you. Likewise towards other people too.

This is Jessica. My lovely Jessica. Whatever she said, she was saying out of truth.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Originally posted by *SunKist*Hottie*@Feb 15 2004, 03:02 PM

It's Gucci.

whoah, u know your designers dont u? :rolleyes:

i think i'll stick to my hippie bag from claires accessories and my morgan bag which i got for christmas, no offence to any1.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
DownAndOut432390
Loyal

Post by DownAndOut432390 »

aaahhhh all the girls have them at my school.......all of them look the same....but eeeevvverry girl says that there is actually real but everyone else's are cheap ones that are faakee..::sigh:: :shifty: :pinch: :nerd: :not-worthy:
DownAndOut432390
Loyal

i thought they were "G's".......stupid stupid stupid :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Maybe ur thinking of the coach ones... those are C's.
DownAndOut432390
Loyal

but nooo "G's" :shock: :wallbash: :wallbash: :scared: :scared: :wallbash:
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

im getting confused with all the designer talking ahh :blink:
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

lol yeah ill stick to my cheap purses too...i dont have that kind of money
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Umm, I haven't seen the Gucci bags, but I do know that Loius Vuitton makes one. They look like this (k well it won't come up but click ont this and look at the purse): http://www.vuitton.com/ (you may have to select a language first)
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

Do you mean like 2 C's with their backs against each other.

I think it's Chanel. I've seen there to-die-for-but-very-expensive handbags in the advert pages in ELLE.
DownAndOut432390
Loyal

lol, i saw G's today damnit!!

and i saw L's....... Maybe im just not looking hard enough

the bag was kinda green and had G's all over it.