Dogs Names

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Dogs Names

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by Cesshawk172@Feb 15 2004, 12:56 AM

I wanna get 2 huge dogs and name them Hitler and Stallon, to scare off any burglers.

really? i can't stand big dogs!! I want Yorkies!! Good ole' Yorkshire Terriors!! :)
XC Sabreur
Loyal

Post by XC Sabreur »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~+Feb 15 2004, 05:11 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (~*~AiM_uSeR~*~ @ Feb 15 2004, 05:11 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Cesshawk172@Feb 15 2004, 12:56 AM

I wanna get 2 huge dogs and name them Hitler and Stallon, to scare off any burglers.

really? i can't stand big dogs!! I want Yorkies!! Good ole' Yorkshire Terriors!! :)[/b][/quote]

I'd only get big dogs and name them that for protection. I couldn't stand to live with a big dog.
I'm a moderator of the Family/Friends forum, and Relationships! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to email, IM, or PM me.

For those of you wondering what my name means, here it is. The XC stands for Cross Country, because I run cross country and I run distance in track for my school. And Sabreur because I fence sabre in my spare time. And no, its not a lightsabre.

And if anyone else here fences or runs cross country or track, PM me ! we should talk sometime, I love running and fencing :D
b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

Post by b e a u t i f u l »

A chocolate lap with a pink nose named Zoie :D ....No not Zoey....its Zoie...got it?

....Good ;)
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down
OurLadyOfSorrows
Needs Another Hobby

Post by OurLadyOfSorrows »

I'm from Yorkshire ;)
I can resist everything except temptation - Silverstein