Rooney

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Rooney

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Does anyone here like Rooney? My friend got me to listen to them, and I'm loving them. It's so weird.. I discovered, a few weeks ago, that Rooney was in "Princess Diaries". The lead singer is the girl's best guy friend..The one with the band..Heh..And the band he plays with in the garage is Rooney. Weird. That was before they got famous, though. Heh.

But anyway..

They opened for a Strokes concert once. My friend says they sound so much better live.

So..Does anyone else like 'em?
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
The Sage Nabooru
Loyal

Re: Rooney

Post by The Sage Nabooru »

I really like Rooney. If you have their CD you can put it in your computer and in the CD Extra it has a couple of live performances. You've gotta see 'em - although I've never seen them live, in person myself, my boyfriend has and he says they kick ass. Exactly what a California band should sound like. I give 'em a thumbs-up :)
I love Alanis Morissette, The White Stripes, Sheryl Crow, The Beatles, Fiona Apple, Tori Amos, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bjork, U2, and so many others that influence my music. Write if you are interested.
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

they were on the OC...and because of that i'm really afraid to listen to them...
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

Rooney oh what can i say i like their latest relaesebut i absolutely hated the first -MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Im in love with blue side
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

Originally posted by spatulaoflove@Feb 22 2004, 05:38 AM

they were on the OC...and because of that i'm really afraid to listen to them...
I agree. Also because the guy was in the princess diaries....come on... :huh:
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Jessie
Loyal

Post by Jessie »

What's the 'OC'?
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Originally posted by itsme+Feb 22 2004, 04:02 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (itsme @ Feb 22 2004, 04:02 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-spatulaoflove@Feb 22 2004, 05:38 AM

I agree. Also because the guy was in the princess diaries....come on... :huh:[/b][/quote]

He is 'effing hot..

And the band rocks.

Bwahaha.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

the O.C is a tv show. its the new 90210...its really addictive...i watch it for thep retty california scenes i miss CA....
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf