Body Piercing

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Re: Body Piercing

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

my list of piercings: my tounge i five spots three up the tounge and two on the sides, my lip i seven spots my ears (all together) 34 spots, my nose in three, my cheek i 12, my neck in 4, chest in 8, my nipples, my shoulders 6, my forearm in i dont know how many over a hundred, my palm, the back of my hand, the webing in between my fingers, fingernails, i had a loop around my collar bone (that was really interesting), my stomach 11, my penis(well scratch that all my private and sensetive parts) my legs (about 25 down each one), my foot (the top), my toes, the webbing on my foot, around the tenden in the back of the foot, up the calves the back of the thigh, the butt, the lower back up to the neck the back of the arms, the back of the head, the top of the head the for head, the sides of my head and the hardest of them all the little wiggly thing in the back of the throat (i forget what its called) then there is a whole bunch more but ive got other things to do. so

bye bye

thats a bit much... :huh:
Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Once in a lifetime, when every star that lights the sky.

Will shine with one reason, leading your heart to the one love you find.

Just once in your life..

Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Just once in a lifetime...

Soda tart!!

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

i only had the webbing of my fingers, my ears and now want my belly button and my nipples.......but might have my bf do it for me.....*thinks* ....it cost so much up here.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
Amn_du_mort
Loyal

Post by Amn_du_mort »

Originally posted by Crow@Mar 11 2004, 08:47 PM

my list of piercings: my tounge i five spots three up the tounge and two on the sides, my lip i seven spots my ears (all together) 34 spots, my nose in three, my cheek i 12, my neck in 4, chest in 8, my nipples, my shoulders 6, my forearm in i dont know how many over a hundred, my palm, the back of my hand, the webing in between my fingers, fingernails, i had a loop around my collar bone (that was really interesting), my stomach 11, my penis(well scratch that all my private and sensetive parts) my legs (about 25 down each one), my foot (the top), my toes, the webbing on my foot, around the tenden in the back of the foot, up the calves the back of the thigh, the butt, the lower back up to the neck the back of the arms, the back of the head, the top of the head the for head, the sides of my head and the hardest of them all the little wiggly thing in the back of the throat (i forget what its called) then there is a whole bunch more but ive got other things to do. so

bye bye

and oh before i forget, im not a satanist, Im just a humble person who has no rellegion. for the good, well being!

I Love You Ashley and ill talk to you later (on the phone even)

Dude... sometime I've GOT to see what the hell that looks like... (except the genital area)... but like... put on some shorts and take a full body pic of yourself sometime... cause i've never seen that many piercings on one person... i gotta see it.

P.S. and its not cause I'm gay, its cause it sounds interesting.
If someone betrays you once it's their fault. If they betray you twice it's your fault

To win the battle is to be prepared to die

In the end, only the righteous being above can judge who you are.

The violent have been victorious throughout most of history because they kindled the fear with which everyone is born
ice queen
Loyal

Post by ice queen »

How the fuck do you eat?
"It's amazing i won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." -George W. Bush (speaking to Swedish PM unaware a Live TV camera was still rolling.)

Why do i need a Psycho with a Chainsaw when I have Myself?
Onigami
Loyal

Post by Onigami »

OMG !!! I soo agree with al of u! Too many times, people are discriminated for haveing peircings. My bf got denied from a job causes his. I think peircing r really cool!
Aimed low, settled for less.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by Angel+Mar 11 2004, 10:14 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Angel @ Mar 11 2004, 10:14 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Crow@Mar 11 2004, 08:47 PM

bye bye

and oh before i forget, im not a satanist, Im just a humble person who has no rellegion. for the good, well being!

I Love You Ashley and ill talk to you later (on the phone even)

Dude... sometime I've GOT to see what the hell that looks like... (except the genital area)... but like... put on some shorts and take a full body pic of yourself sometime... cause i've never seen that many piercings on one person... i gotta see it.

P.S. and its not cause I'm gay, its cause it sounds interesting.[/b][/quote]

OMG, dude..I soo have too see that too!

Can you like, send a pic to me?

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

right. someone with over a hundred piercings. sounds like the biggest load of crap i've ever heard.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

well i got my nipples done today :D

my boy friend (crow)did pierce all that but at diff. times and didn't leave them in long. he was just listing what he done. right now he only has a p.a., his ears gaged, and his wrist thats all. ......for right now.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
Crow
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Crow »

[quote]

Yea, i didnt do it all at the same time: Right now i've got the Prince Albert, my wrist, and My ears and i'm about to do some more. (but not to many cuz it is hard to get a job like that. (unless you want to work at a tatoo and body piercing place))
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

i find this extremely funny. anyone else find this as amusing as i do?

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by Zarie@Mar 15 2004, 06:06 PM

i find this extremely funny. anyone else find this as amusing as i do?

LOL, yeah. I can't really imagine it..buuut...oh well. It's fun to laugh at!
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

Originally posted by SexyTroubled1+Mar 14 2004, 07:59 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (SexyTroubled1 @ Mar 14 2004, 07:59 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-cellardoor@Mar 4 2004, 04:50 PM

not sure if this really fits here. but im not discriminting im wanting knowledge. who would any girl want to piece her clitoris. does it stimulate sex better or what ?

actually if u pierce the clit itself u can kill the nerves and then....well u wont have ne feeling. They pierce the Clitoris hood.....ouch.....but i have heard it makes sex interesting......but if the clit gets pierced it kills the nerves! n that would suck![/b][/quote]

i have my clitorus hood pierced...ouch is right...it was my most painful...as far as making sex interesting, some say it does...it hasnt done much for me tho

yeah and piercing the clit itself can do damage...not all the time tho, but if its done wrong or gets infected...that sux!
Savannah
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Savannah »

I haven't experienced any discrimination or dislike due to my piercings....I have five in one ear, three in the other, my navel and my tongue. People usually see me and react to me like they would anyone. Maybe it helps that I'm pretty girly and preppy most of the time and ppl see that, not the piercings....hmm.
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

And so modest too.