Camp Jobs

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Camp Jobs

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Didn't really know where to put this.. but has anyone ever been a camp counclier? Thats what I want to do this summer.. what do ya think I should do? Should I call my park district or something.. lol sorry I know this is really random.. :wacko: Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Camp Jobs

Post by Shwynsh »

Dont you usually have to go to the camp first before you become a counselor? Well if not just look up daycamps around you in your phonebook ... there will most definately be some there, and call them to see if they're offering jobs.. I've personally never done it, but it sounds fun!

:hug: Anna
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Well I went to camp.. a while ago.. lol when I was younger.. I'm mostly talking little kids ya know 3-5 age.. I have the most experiance with that age. :) Thanks though.. Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
hopeless
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by hopeless »

I was a camp counsler at an overnight camp last summer and I'm going back again thsi summer...i loved it its what i look forward to all year..i went to camp there when i was younger good lukc I think you'll have fun :)
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

I was one at the YMCA last summer.. Just go to a place that you know has a summer day camp and tell them your interrested
There's always someone cooler than you
bluegray
Loyal

Post by bluegray »

I was a camp counselor last summer. It was really cool. I plan on going back and doing it again this year. I think that you would have a great time.

Blue