Charlize Theron

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Kiyotie
Veteran

Charlize Theron

Post by Kiyotie »

I saw the really bad movie Monster yesterday and the whole time I was thinking to myself how HORRIBLE the normally gorgous Charlize Theron looked! I mean, I'm sure they were trying to make her look bad (I hope) but the poor girl gained 25 lbs, got all these freckles, wore fake teeth, and had bad hair. I just couldn't get over how just plain UGLY she looked! What do you think?

Her before: http://www.celebritywonder.com/mp/2001_ ... er_001.jpg

Her after (in Monster): http://charlizeonline.com/photos/movies ... onster.jpg
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Charlize Theron

Post by Shwynsh »

werd..

thats WEIRD.. she looks so pretty in sweet november..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

whoa.. omg thats freaky.. :woot:
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

yeah its disgusting....she had to gain so much weight for that movie. craziness.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

yeah now she weighs something slightly normal unless shes back to her movie star bod again. It was for a movie ...a character, didn't bother me at all.
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Aww, she used to be so pretty. Oh well, I'm sure she can go right back. :P
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Whatever. It was for the movie.. Big deal.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

well have you seen a picture of the actual woman she was playing?...that might explain alot