What's In In Your Country Right Now?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Jessie
Loyal

Re: What's In In Your Country Right Now?

Post by Jessie »

This week it seems lots of people at my school are wearing corsets... I'm not complaining... Haha :D
cellardoor
Loyal

Post by cellardoor »

at my school your either a punk.skater kid, or a puffy vest lobby folk prep. its all thegood charlotte "punks" that try way to hard. i think those boots are ugly and would never pay money for them. it seems that at my school there are a lot of people wearing stiletto(spelling???) you know those really tiny heeled boots with jeans like cmon jeans are casual.
staring off into the distance hoping for a better tomorrow....and finally that tomorrow came with you
DeadLikeMeSuzie
Dedicated

Post by DeadLikeMeSuzie »

Hi

We don't have those boots and truckers hats here in Holland.

They're pretty cool, but I wont wear them anyway I think they're overdressed when I wear them lol.

But Tommy hilfiger and Lacoste and that sort of stuff is very in here , but also like the 1950's and '60's are in here!

But I just love my jeans and sweater! ;-)

Love, Suzie
"I'm tired"
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

they've started wearing tights with diamond patterns on-I started wearing them, and now every1's wearing them.that is so not fair-they stole my style.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
MMTSurfer
Loyal

Post by MMTSurfer »

me and my friend brent are about the only people with a truly unique wardrobe called we dont give a damn about style lol its brilliant everyone else has their "Goth" clothing or their "Prep" or "Punk" me and brent wear whatever is comfortable its great being one of the only 2 unique people in school
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

Belgian don't seem to follow the fashoin.. jeans and wide sweaters - that's what most of them wear. But what's in.. hmm.. pink is getting in fashion again, tatu skirts, chinese dresses (they're pretty actually)
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...