Al Quedas Warning

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

FallonCeceAda
Loyal

Al Quedas Warning

Post by FallonCeceAda »

I was talking to God, and I asked him

"God why don't you create a scientist who can find the cure for AIDS/HIV and Cancer? Why can't you send a leader to give world peace?"

You know what God said?

"I did, but you all killed them in the womb."

I am a Army JROTC Cadet Private

I am 100% Pro-Life

I am Catholic

I am Drug Free

But most of all,

I am "Me"
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Re: Al Quedas Warning

Post by yoaliens3000 »

they do that pretty often. if we get attacked more all its gonna do it get the US to attack more muslim countrys i think.
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

hmmm, muslim extremists sheltered by radical muslim governments....I wonder why we attack muslim countries...hmmmm.. lol..oh wait, its because thats where they are. duh!
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

THE MOST INTELIGENT THING I'VE EVER HEARD:

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

And that precious black liquid that just happens to be in abundance is just icing on the cake, really.

Because governments have always cared FIRST about their people, and money come second! Right? Oh... wait.

Shit.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

brad, stop trying to connect the war with oil, its not gonna work. muslims helped by radical muslim government attacked us. Therefore we attacked those governments. Seems simple enough for you to understand
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

So... you think that Bush's invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was solely motivated by vengance?
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Uh... you do realize that Iraq was not a radical muslim state, and was just a dictator state? The country was not controlled through religion, and Saddam has numerous times shown that he is a poor and ignorant muslim at best. There also has never been shown any ties between Iraq and terrorism outside of his own country(I say this because I suppose you could call his regime a terrorist orginization on the Iraq people...) before the war.
NAAM
FallonCeceAda
Loyal

Post by FallonCeceAda »

sorry, I didn't want to cause a problem, I just saw it on the Web, and thought I should post it............

"God why don't you create a scientist who can find the cure for AIDS/HIV and Cancer? Why can't you send a leader to give world peace?"

You know what God said?

I am 100% Pro-Life

I am Catholic

I am Drug Free

But most of all,

I am "Me"
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

No problem, just a debate.

- Matt Good
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

I would consider a brutal militaristic dictatorship pretty radical. And the majority of the government was muslim. Put those two words together and you have...Radical Muslim tada

- Bill Clinton

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

-Irving Kristol
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

You do know that muslim does not neccessarily equal enemy of US, right?

I don't think Muslim in general has much to do with this issue, though.

- Matt Good
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

if the terrorists are muslims and they are funded and sheltered by muslims then why shouldnt radical muslim states be our enemies. we are allready their enemy

- Bill Clinton

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

-Irving Kristol
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

Except the ones that are nice to us an give us oil!

- Matt Good
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

no, except the ones who dont make hating america a part of their political agenda

- Bill Clinton

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

-Irving Kristol
FallonCeceAda
Loyal

Post by FallonCeceAda »

ok broken, did u ever learn about WW2? When Japan attacked us on pearl harbour, and the US went to war, do u know what we did here? We may not have been doing what Hitler was doing, but it still wasn't right, mostly because we are all suppose to be equal. Any way, the US government rounded up all the Japanese-Americans and put them in concetration camps in California. By the way u r acting, u r acting just like those people were. In your case, just because a muslim attacked the US, all muslims are bad. Need I remind u that Al-Queda wasn't the government of Afganistan, just a terrorist group. Another thing that I get is because I am half Italian, people think I am apart of Mafia, which is the total oppsite of what I am. Heck I get mad at abortion because thats killing! This is sterotyping, and no one likes it. We could put a sterotype on all kinds of people, and America already has. On the Japanese, Muslims, Italians, and even girls with blonde hair!

You know what God said?

I am 100% Pro-Life

I am Catholic

I am Drug Free

But most of all,

I am "Me"
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

when did I ever discriminate against peaceful muslims? Oh, wait...I never did. so dont try to make it out like im some sort of stereotyping hate monger. If there was a violent group of buddhists that wanted to destry america and kill all of its people and they attacked us and were financed and sheltered by china, Id attack them too. In this current war we are fighting against a group of violent muslims who want did all of those hings and are supported by several muslim fundamentalist governments. Therefore we should retaliate against both the extremeists and the governments that support them, which just happen to be muslim.

- Bill Clinton

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

-Irving Kristol
four
Veteran

Post by four »

But there has never been a link between the Iraq government and international terrorism before the war, so how could you use this as a reason for the war there?
NAAM
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

their noncompliance with sanctons, repeated attacks on planes patrolling the no fly zone, genocide, government corruption, supression of basic rights

- Bill Clinton

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

-Irving Kristol
FallonCeceAda
Loyal

Post by FallonCeceAda »

You know what God said?

I am 100% Pro-Life

I am Catholic

I am Drug Free

But most of all,

I am "Me"
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Originally posted by broken4ubyu+Feb 29 2004, 05:56 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (broken4ubyu @ Feb 29 2004, 05:56 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'their noncompliance with sanctons, repeated attacks on planes patrolling the no fly zone, genocide, government corruption, supression of basic rights[/b]

Uh... I am going to say this again then cause you did not seem to get it the first time: <!--QuoteBegin-four
@Feb 29 2004, 02:00 PM

But there has never been a link between the Iraq government and international terrorism before the war.[/quote]
NAAM