Yay Yay Yay!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Saren
Veteran

Re: Yay Yay Yay!

Post by Saren »

I just never really cared for movies like those. Besides, I didn't even read the books. To me, that makes no sense, but hey. That's an opinion.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

I've read the books and seen the movies multiple times. They are AWSOME. LOTR deserved everything it got and so much more...Viggo kicks butt
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
four
Veteran

Post by four »

The movies were fucking awesome, though they did not do the books justice, they did the best they could while keeping the movies under 20 hours long. I still cannot believe they left out Tom Bombadil...
NAAM
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

LOTR is an amazing movie (all of 'em are).. Except.. I don't think they deserved every, single award they got. There was no competition.. Many other good movies didn't get a chance to be nominated, let alone win.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.