New Shirt To Big..

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

tillthedayidie
Loyal

New Shirt To Big..

Post by tillthedayidie »

well i bought a new shirt, (Happy Noodle Boy) and when i got it it was the last one and it was a md in mens, well its big on me length and width wise and i was wondering if anyone knew a way or a site that can show me to make it smaller or fix it some way.

thanks in advance

<3 xLOVERx
love=nonexistant

i believe that lovers should be tied together and thrown in the ocean in the worst of weather and left there to drown left there to drown in their innocence i believe that lovers should be chained together and thrown into a fire with their songs and letters and left there to burn in their arrogance

aim=gangstaninjaxx.. ill be glad to help or just listen if you need someone to talk to
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: New Shirt To Big..

Post by Shwynsh »

I do that with a lot of my shirts. If they're too wide and fit weird then i just turn it inside out and sew along the inseam (on the sides) of the shirt with a sewing machine that i found.. and it fits perfectfly. I'm not sure about the HUGE shirts.. like the mens med.

just fool around sewing it and if it doesnt work just rip out the stitches..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

shrink it in the wash
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

What color is it? If its black I wouldn't do this but otherwise .. wash it in Hot/Hot water and put it in the dryer on high. Or you could sew.. along the inseam.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
tillthedayidie
Loyal

Post by tillthedayidie »

sadly it is black
love=nonexistant

i believe that lovers should be tied together and thrown in the ocean in the worst of weather and left there to drown left there to drown in their innocence i believe that lovers should be chained together and thrown into a fire with their songs and letters and left there to burn in their arrogance

aim=gangstaninjaxx.. ill be glad to help or just listen if you need someone to talk to
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

aww well you could wash it in the ritz dye.. the reason I said not to do it with the hot was is because I'm sure u don't want it to fade and black will fade with it being washed. You could try and re-do the seam.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Isabel
Loyal

Post by Isabel »

Just take fabric from each side (front and back) until its the size you want. Then sew it on the inseam. It should fit.
The pressures and demands: Staring at the Knife.

Holding in your hand: What used to be your Life.

Pictures of me