My Hp Crashed!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

silent_tears
Loyal

My Hp Crashed!

Post by silent_tears »

Okay, I bought my HP about the beginning of August of 2002. Well, by the end of July 2003, my computer kept making these noises. The noises turned into loud clicks, and then my computer just crashed! I couldn't load anything up, and everything that I had saved was lost. I have a guy fixing it right now and he said that the problem was a faulty hard drive, but I'm so mad! I have to replace the hard drive and some other thing, which is costing me money that I don't have! The warranty only lasted for about 6 months, so I can't do anything to get my money back. :furious: I'm so mad!
Because of you, I'm a broken shell of the person that I used to be...
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Re: My Hp Crashed!

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

bummer
Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Once in a lifetime, when every star that lights the sky.

Will shine with one reason, leading your heart to the one love you find.

Just once in your life..

Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Just once in a lifetime...

Soda tart!!

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

get those hard drive fans

15 bux Canadian lasts a long time - saves a lot of money and heartache - as it makes your hard drives last longer.

FAN UPKEEP - unplug your computer, open your computer every 6 months and just put a bit of 3-in-1 oil on the fan where the spinning happens - do it on all fans, every 6 months. This will make sure your fans stay in working order and keep you happy and hard drives/cases/cpu's cooled. Warning - don't put too much oil and if you cannot get at it - such as a CPU fan - take the fan off but keep it connected to the power so that when you turn the computer on, it starts to spin - let it spin for 20 seconds, then shut the power off and replace it back to where it was origionally.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
SnakeEyes2131
Loyal

Post by SnakeEyes2131 »

Thats sucks. The warrenty was only 6 months for a reason. Unfortunatly it happened to you.
If tou need to talk just im me on AIM my sn is: SnakeEyes2131 . Just remind me where u got my sn from.