Wonderfalls

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Wonderfalls

Post by spatulaoflove »

Its soooooooo good. I'm obsessed with it. It moves so quickly and its so modestly funny and its cineimtography is amazing for a tv show....its on fridays 9 here...fox lol WATCH it...soit doesn'tend up like greg the bunny ....cancelled
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
soccerguy50
Loyal

Re: Wonderfalls

Post by soccerguy50 »

ya when i first heard about i thought it would be shit..but i checked itout ne way and i gotta say its pretty funny, better then a lot of stuff around. and i think the lead chiks kinda hot..
cellardoor
Loyal

Post by cellardoor »

isn't that the new molly shannon show ?
staring off into the distance hoping for a better tomorrow....and finally that tomorrow came with you
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

no thats craking up...which is also really funny....lol in a cheap laugh kinda way.
love,

Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

i loved it my mom freaked out when the dad asked if she had a orgams in a while and when the sister said she was a lesbian :shifty: oh and i love that lion and the monkey it is so cute ^_^
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

oh who is telling her to do this i know the monkey is and stuff but anyone know why?
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

it has something to do with the indian like how it hit her in the head...and quarters....yeah i was watcing it with my dad when they were like "when did you have your last orgasm" and i was like AHHH and like crossed my legs and went into fetal position
love,

Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

I love that show. I like that her sister is a lesbian lol. I missed it last friday. I hope i get to see the encore presentation or whatever it's called.