*live Life To The Fullest*

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

RainDrops
Loyal

*live Life To The Fullest*

Post by RainDrops »

OK OK This is kinda retarded post but I'm wondering! :blink:

Do you guys either try and live by this, belive this or thinking who the hells cares??

I have been thinking about this mostly because my crush was talking about it to me and how much he tries to live him life to the fullest and never misses a moment.... :wub:

Anyway I was thinking to myself if I do..or even try...and I DO! I do everything I get a chance too and try and live life like its my last but sometimes its hard...anyway

What do you guys think of this quote?

*Live Life to the Fullest* :)
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Re: *live Life To The Fullest*

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

well my friend Kevin, believes that sleep is evil, because ur wasting time in ur life when u go 2 sleep. That doesnt mean he doesnt sleep, he just on the weekends doesnt sleep for 13 hours like some people ;)

I believe in live life to the fullest, but i also know that risks are dangerous and u have to know the risks
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

yea...very true...know your limits...or what SHOULD be your limits! hehe
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

well, i wish that i did. but if i lived each day as if it were my last, i'd be telling people i liked them...i'd be hitchhiking, id be writing good-bye letters...it would be weird. i mean, seriously! the next day would be really ackward. and who wants the last day of their lives to be ackward? i mean, the next day i'd probably get in fights with the gf's of the guys i'd fuck the day before.

i think that its a dandy concept, but its definetly flawed.
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

Originally posted by Sk8r_4_LiFe@Mar 2 2003, 08:10 PM

well my friend Kevin, believes that sleep is evil, because ur wasting time in ur life when u go 2 sleep. That doesnt mean he doesnt sleep, he just on the weekends doesnt sleep for 13 hours like some people ;)

I believe in live life to the fullest, but i also know that risks are dangerous and u have to know the risks
i luv sleep.
Image the banana dance will live on!Image