Favorite Drug

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

four
Veteran

Re: Favorite Drug

Post by four »

You cannot smoke acid and gain any effect from it. It breaks down at relatively low temperatures, much lower than a flame's, and would do nothing when you smoked it.
NAAM
DyingDream
Loyal

Post by DyingDream »

you can tell acid by how it tastes, and if its in blotter form, its a paper based sheet, usually with pictures (stamps) and is in either a sheet or strip. if its liquid, its more than likely in a bottle, or in someones mouth, on their skin or something like that. ill post an acid link at the bottom.

ohh and there is no way for acid to kill you, its pretty safe if you remember you control your own high.

LSD
will you respect me when im on my knees?

i beg to differ, you really are that shallow, but thats why i love you.

if i was hated would you still look at me the same?
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

id go with coffee as my all time favorite :D
clovers88
Loyal

Post by clovers88 »

Originally posted by four+Mar 18 2004, 12:41 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (four @ Mar 18 2004, 12:41 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-clovers88@Mar 17 2004, 06:55 PM

I know some ppl that took acid once and one of them has a mind of a 7 year old ( he's really 45) and 3 others died a few hours later. so u better watch what your doing
Uh... acid cannot do that. What they took was not acid, even if they thought they were taking acid.[/b][/quote]

yea actually it can and it did. look it up I bet you'll find something on it.
why live when there is nothing to live for

why love when no one will love you

why need when you will get nothing

why be when you can't be seen
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Uh, no, it really cannot and never has.
Oral LSD Dosages

Threshold 20 ug

Light 25 - 75 ug

Common 50 - 150 ug

Strong 150 - 400 ug

Heavy 400 + ug

LD50 (Lethal Dose*) 12,000 ug
Do you understand how much you would have to take to die from it? Let's say a common dose is 120 ug, you would have to take 100 doses to OD from it. Where you would get that much is beyond me. LSD is also very difficult to put adulterants into. The blotters that it comes on are very small and saturated with LSD that you cannot put enough of pretty much any chemical onto them to cause any bodily harm to a person. LSD is remarkably safe if you know who you are getting it from, I suppose someone could say that something is acid which is really not and you could die from it, but you did not die from acid, you died from the jackass giving you fake stuff.
NAAM
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Alcohol!
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
NoOnesBabyGirl
Loyal

Post by NoOnesBabyGirl »

I know some ppl that took acid once and one of them has a mind of a 7 year old ( he's really 45) and 3 others died a few hours later. so u better watch what your doing

Funny i saw that same idiotic response about 10 minutes ago in a post about ecstasy. Proving further more that person has NO idea what they are talking about..

I'd have to say my favorite drug is Ecstasy I just love the way it makes me feel even though it usually takes me about 2 days afterwards to get back to my normal self. I also like Oxy and Percocet..Im just into pills I guess..Don't really know why I have just always held an attraction to them..
<span style=\'color:green\' Te Amo Brian..You're the only person in the world that I truely could not live without
four
Veteran

Post by four »

It is not the same person who posted it, though they were posted within a few days of each other. I even checked IPs when they were posted, different people.
NAAM