Rainy Day Man

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

The Black Hat
Veteran

Rainy Day Man

Post by The Black Hat »

This story is meant to be dark, gothic, and well written. When finished, this story will be posted in it's entireity and all users whom contributed will feel a sense of honor and peace. Some rules I'd like to lay out.

-Gothic, Dark, Consider adding emotion into your additions.

-A paragraph at the max per user, per submittion.

-You know the rest.

Ill start...

----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

I awoke 6:30AM. It was raining heavily outside on this gloomy Tuesday morning. My eyes drifted towards the picture on my dresser. A picture of my wife and my 16 year old daughter. Tears ran down from my eyes... Reality was all too clear... They were gone. Taken from me by a senseless act of rage, of violence. I lit up a cigarette and took a drag... and stepped out from under the covers. The wooden floor felt cold against my feet, my skin.

I made my way into the kitchen and opened the window. Looking down into the streets below, traffic was at a snails pace. I had time to make breakfast this morning which was unusual. I usually awoke at 8AM and had to be to work at 10AM. I worked on the other side of the city.

I decided I would take an ice-cold shower... Little did I know it would be today that changed my entire life forever... I turned the water on and waited for it to become warm to the touch. I stepped into the shower... and then.....
Respectfully,

Black Hat

Iya
Loyal

Re: Rainy Day Man

Post by Iya »

My vision clouded over. My legs gave way and I fell to the floor. Suddenly a series of flashbacks began playing in my mind. Out of the darkness, he appeared. Yes it was him. After all these years, I still remember his face. He held the gun to my wife's head and I screamed and screamed but no sound came out. It's as if I'm living in a dream world. When he pulls the trigger it all goes black...Next flashback. My wife is gone and my daughter is screaming, although I can't see from where. I frantically look round but I seem to be tied down to the spot. A house. The lights are out but I can make out the streetname outside..."Grove Vale"....Suddenly I opened my eyes. The water was still running and I could taste some blood in my mouth. Must have been from when I fell. But I have a purpose now. After all these years I've finally stopped repressing the memory and remembered this guys face. I am now resolved to find this fucker and make him bleed.

Maybe my daughter is still alive....
All alone in space and time, there's nothing here but what here's mine.
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

too much work.
There's always someone cooler than you
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I step out of the shower after the warmness of the dripping water from the shower-head turns cold. My feet feel weak, but I manage to make it across. Each step feels like a million pounds weighing down my body but I do it for her. Eliza. My lost daughter.

I head to my dresser and change into something a bit more comfortable for my taste at this deep moment. A chilly wind stings at my back. I turn backward and notice the window open. With those heavy steps once again, the window is about to be shut when that man...that man, I see him outiside...in that dark street, dripping heavily with rain. The anger...
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."