Introsting Q.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Introsting Q.

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

i just got the skin under my nippels piercered and it has been in for about 5 days and i been cleaning it like i was supposed to and now the ring came out. it ripped it way out and now i got a dipp there instead. has your body eve rejected a piercing and wha tdid you do?
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
Isabel
Loyal

Re: Introsting Q.

Post by Isabel »

My nipples never did that. Um. However you nipple is sensitive. Place it in there and take care of it. Your body will adapt around the peircing. Why do you think your tounge feels funny after you peirce it?
The pressures and demands: Staring at the Knife.

Holding in your hand: What used to be your Life.

Pictures of me
She Lay Gutted
Veteran

Post by She Lay Gutted »

My body rejected my 2nd lip peircing... I just left it out.
"So when I disapear,

She will still be here...

Sifting my remains through the ashes.

She's not ordinary.

She's just. like. me." - Bottom Feeder [Project 86]

Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

ouch did that hurt? I always thought getting it pierced there would hurt....hmmmm makes me want to try it now :P

yeah if your body rejects a peircing theres really two things you can do, 1. leave it in and your body should adjust to it, or two just take it out and find another spot to peirce! :D
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

i did it again but on the other nipple and its staying.....so far...
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

:pinch: Sorry...but nipple piercings are one of two piercings I can't stand. That and the clit. I saw some pictures and imagined the needle going through and..... :shocked:...yeah...

If your body rejected the piercing, it wouldn't have just got ripped out like that. That's now how bodies reject foreign bodies like a piercing :huh: It would've either started bleeding or other nasty stuff would have come out of it, or gotten extremely swollen. If that didn't happen then I think you must've accidentally pulled it out. Just put it back in or pierce it again and be more careful ;)
I wish I were a spy.
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

ouch! i have my nipples pierced and i cant even imagine how bad itd hurt for that skin to actually tear like that...
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Originally posted by beautiful as usual@Mar 25 2004, 02:48 AM

ouch! i have my nipples pierced and i cant even imagine how bad itd hurt for that skin to actually tear like that...

I agree with you %100.. theres no way I could ever have either pierced.. lol I'm afraid of needles.. :'(
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

it was the skin benieth it not on it....an dit did come out on its own...its a ring and the ring didnt come undone and it ripped out. the second one is staying in really well right now.