Abortion...

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Harlequin
Loyal

Re: Abortion...

Post by Harlequin »

<span style="font-family:Impact"<span style="color:purple"0 Days sarcasm free.[/u]
andi
Loyal

Post by andi »

[quote]

Nope this shouldnt go in sex sex sex b/c this was just supposed to be informing people about an e-mail that i recieved, I dont know why you guys insist on arguing about abortion, because if your against it, you're never going to convince people who are pro-choice that it's wrong, and if you're pro-choice, you're never going to convince people who are against it that its okay in certain (or all) circumstances....

this got so off topic of what it was origionally it's unbelievable!
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

I think its okay if a mother feels she wants to abort her kid, as long as its under atleast 3 months, if its 8 months though, i dont think it is right, thats too close... but if the mom isnt ready, i think it would be her choice
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

***theres a new law though thats trying to get passed about aborting kids...
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

Nope this shouldnt go in sex sex sex b/c this was just supposed to be informing people about an e-mail that i recieved, I dont know why you guys insist on arguing about abortion, because if your against it, you're never going to convince people who are pro-choice that it's wrong, and if you're pro-choice, you're never going to convince people who are against it that its okay in certain (or all) circumstances....

this got so off topic of what it was origionally it's unbelievable!

but now we're harping on about abortion which is decidedly a sex topic. You can't say anything about something people feel very strongly about without expecting some opinions to be expressed
<span style="font-family:Impact"<span style="color:purple"0 Days sarcasm free.[/u]
girl_about_town
Veteran

Post by girl_about_town »

i think that ppl should choose 4 themselves n others should never judge them. everybody has their own circumstances n reasons n u can never no wot that person is thinking so u shouldnt judge them. i saw a programme the other day - "the boy whose skin fell off" he had a disease which meant his skin fell off even at the slightest touch. this man was in pain for all 36 yrs of his life...would u subject a child to that?? a child u luv? i wouldnt n i was pro-life b4 i saw him
Love Katie x x x