My Style

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

MyStErIoUs LoNeR
Dedicated

My Style

Post by MyStErIoUs LoNeR »

hey i need some help on like what brands and places to buy from for my style... im like a mysterious loner outcast type...

anyone that can help PLEASE help.... oh btw im a big fan of black/navy blue(all real dark colors{im close to gothic})

my pic...

hey....im spencer... a loner and an outcast in my school... i do whatever the hell i want and if someone fucks with me i take them on. used to be suicidal... but not so much anymore.....

please help me out with this!<--link to a topic

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: My Style

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey,

Get some dark blue jeans

http://www.fcusbuymail.com/FCUSSite/pag ... prod=R407D

A nice shirt

http://www.fcusbuymail.com/FCUSSite/pag ... prod=562T4

And voila!

Oh, dye your hair black, pick up some sunglasses, and you'll be rearin to go!

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
MyStErIoUs LoNeR
Dedicated

well the shirts is cool but pants.... lil expencive lol thinkin about maybe going for cheaper pants... but shirt's cool

any other sugjestions?
hey....im spencer... a loner and an outcast in my school... i do whatever the hell i want and if someone fucks with me i take them on. used to be suicidal... but not so much anymore.....

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by MyStErIoUs LoNeR@Mar 28 2004, 08:14 PM

well the shirts is cool but pants.... lil expencive lol thinkin about maybe going for cheaper pants... but shirt's cool

any other sugjestions?

Hey,

Sorry, you don't HAVE to buy those specific ones. Those were the only ones I could find. I'm sure you can find ones that resemble em at any store.

The shirt though...that's cool! :)

Cheers,

Jenna

Umm...If you wanna look cooler, you could dye the tips of your hair like, red or blue. And, cut your hair a bit.
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
MyStErIoUs LoNeR
Dedicated

already have a haircut scheduald for tuesday... i have already told ppl i wana dye my hair blue... and i wana get my right eyebrow pierced

Shortie
Loyal

Post by Shortie »

I think the pant's are almost like loose 'prep' pants. I'd say try and get less fadedness on it...(The faded wrinkleness) :P

Btw Blue hair = Awsome ;) I wanna get mine streaked blue or purple or something but my parent's want me to be a 'good girl' ( :rolleyes: )
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

o.O Mind I say...here we go.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

Originally posted by Shortie@Mar 28 2004, 10:42 PM

I think the pant's are almost like loose 'prep' pants. I'd say try and get less fadedness on it...(The faded wrinkleness)? :P

Btw Blue hair = Awsome ;) I wanna get mine streaked blue or purple or something but my parent's want me to be a 'good girl' (? :rolleyes: )

I dyed my hair blue when I was like 12. It was awesome.

Ohhh! french connection stuff! My sister brought me back a shirt from there when she went to europe that says cool a fcuk. My favorite shirt of all time!
<span style="font-family:Impact"<span style="color:purple"0 Days sarcasm free.[/u]
Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

hmm, more stuff to add.

I have two words for you: buffalo exchange. once you go there, you won't need to shop anywhere else (ok, that was more like 13 words, but whatever)

As much as I hate to say it, go to Anchor Blue. I hate them, but they have good deals on clothes and I can turn pretty much anything there into my style with a little tweaking. Your style sounds similar to mine except I'm less almost gothic and more just gothic.

If you need more help with this, feel free to pm me. I'm currently on spring break and have nothing better to do. plus I'm pretty good at the fashion stuff. Just don't trust me to buy you lipstick. It might just end up being blue.

P.S. you're adorable, you remind me of a kid from my school. you make me want to pinch your cheeks or something :P oh the humanity..
<span style="font-family:Impact"<span style="color:purple"0 Days sarcasm free.[/u]
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

check out this website: Morgana and Eve

it has loads of ideas on gothic styles. hope that helps :)
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Whatever you do, don't wear FCUK!!!! It's prep. Keep your style. It's cool.
Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

as long as a certain shirt you like from there doesn't look preppy, I think it's fine to wear it. Just wear what you like and screw the labels.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Originally posted by Shwynsh+Mar 31 2004, 11:55 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Shwynsh @ Mar 31 2004, 11:55 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-AlternativeFairy@Mar 30 2004, 07:19 PM

Whatever you do, don't wear FCUK!!!!? It's prep.? Keep your style.? It's cool.

If you like it, wear it. Who the hell cares what brand it is. And who cares if its considered "prep". All that matters is that you LIKE IT.[/b][/quote]

I have some FCUK stuff.. and I'm not preppy.

Blue hair is nice but how about dark brown or black with red tips? Thats hot..

Ohh and the eyebrow piercing sounds hot. I like tongue too. :D
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

blue blue blue. And maybe not all blue, maybe blue streaks or blue tips. only if you get the piercing in your right eyebrow, left to the person looking at you. Did we help at all?