Your Goals

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Harlequin
Loyal

Your Goals

Post by Harlequin »

what are your goals? either life goals or....Teenhelp goals I guess.

I want to hear what everyone else says before I post mine
<span style="font-family:Impact"<span style="color:purple"0 Days sarcasm free.[/u]
sol
Loyal

Re: Your Goals

Post by sol »

My main personal goal right now is to loose some weight. I don't think i'm fat by any means, i've just never been in the greatest of shape or had the perfect body. I know I can get it though and currently i'm working my ass off to get there.

Other then that, my only goal in life is to have a family and be happy. Being rich would be nice, having perfect jobs would be nice, never working another day would be nice. If those jobs came upon me, I would take them, but I don't look for them to be a goal. I just want to live a comfortable lifestyle that i'm perfectly content with.

"A handshake is nothing but the shake of two hands." - LA Symphony
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

My main goal is to be happy and in doing so make others happy. :)

My aim is to please and satisfy others aswell as myself...and it always will be. Where-ever I can help I will. I want to find someone who is the same...who will respect me and treat me the way I deserve to be treated.

Basically to help others, satisfy others, be happy and find somebody who can love me truly :D

~ Kel xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

My goal is to get a Masters in some science feild... I'm not sure what though...
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

My goal is to be the coolest and best guy my friends know, I wanna be there for everyone and be awesome. I wanna be smart, in a job that I enjoy...(don't know yet). I want to go to Japan while I'm still a kid. I want things to get better with tori, and for us to fall in the once deep love that had us crazy...I wanna grow up, be a man, have a family, kids...be the best dad around. I wanna live life..
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I want to be in awesome shape... I want to be the fastest...and my main goal - TO GET THROUGH THIS YEAR

As for Teenhelp- won't happen, but it would be cool to have a higher rank. Fun thinking about.. lol
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

I want to be elected into public office under the libertarian party
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

THE MOST INTELIGENT THING I'VE EVER HEARD:

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol
four
Veteran

Post by four »

I hope to live a fun and entertaining life, as you only have one. Living to after 45 would be a plus as well.
NAAM
Free_edge
Loyal

Post by Free_edge »

I want to graduate high school

become less anti-social

figure out what is wrong with me right now

find out what I really want and do something about the fact that I'm not getting there

do more fun stuff
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

Work for CSIS.

Failing that, world domination is a pretty big goal of mine.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

I want to become a lawyer. I want a family. I want to be elected under the mighty PC banner.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill