Peircings/tattoos

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

Peircings/tattoos

Post by Daddys_Lil_Defect »

Ok, well i want to get something new peirced..i dont know what tho....I already have my nose, bellybutton and surface under my bellybutton...I was thinking my nipples, or my tongue...but i really want my labret done but my bf doesnt like that.....what do u guys think?

I also want a tattoo, but i dont know if i want a panther that looks like its crawling up my back...im in love with that, or a design thing above my ass....ne suggestions?
pineTREE
Loyal

Re: Peircings/tattoos

Post by pineTREE »

well if u plan on having kids, i wouldnt recommend the tattoo above ur butt....because then u cant get the stuff for when ur in labor to numb the pain or whatever...

and if u really want ur labret done then get it...if he doesnt like u because of that, then thats just sad!
Leandra:so ill wear ur clothes and u wear mine and we can switch in skool.

Me: but we do get to keep our own underwear rite?

Leandra: um no, we havta trade those too.

Me: well, ill make sure to wear my grodiest underwear that day.

Leandra: yea ill wear the ones i havent washed for 3 weeks.

Me:ur supposed to wash ur underwear?

Leandra: well ur supposed to, but i dont

Me:o ok then. DEAL.
Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

u mean an epideral [sp?]?? im not planning on getting that.....dont need no extra back problems lol
IEatBabies
Loyal

Post by IEatBabies »

imo you should wait awhile before getting a tattoo, just so you know what you want for sure. I'm waiting about 6 months for mine, just to confirm that i want that design permanently on me.
Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

Ive wanted a panther for over a year now, and since september i also planned on getting rip glen next to it, because panthers are strong and courageous, and so was glen....so yeah lol
alleycat
Loyal

Post by alleycat »

nipple pericings hurt like fuck i know cuz i got one and they can be a bitch to heal

tongue pericings have there uses and dont hurt that much (got one of those as well) but u gota learn to eat and talk all ova again
its been two days and already i dont think i can go on without her
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

well i have my nipples, tounge, and labret so id recommend getting all 3! =) who cares if ur boy doesnt like it? its for YOU right? the labret is prolly the easiest outta the 3...no pain during the piercing, a TINY bit sore after, no biggie....the nipples were nice too...a little painful to get done, but really not unbearable...they were sore that night but felt much better by the next day even...as for the tounge, it is a really painless piercing but afterwards i was in so much pain for like a week! my tounge was soo swollen and eating was horrible...but ive had it for like 3 months and i love it...so HAPPY PIERCING!
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I had my labret done but it rubs against your teeth and hurts like fuck for about 2 weeks after you have it done.

I had it in for about 2 months but in the end you look at your face and just think "why is there a piece of metal sticking out of my chin?"

well you do if you're me..

:)
ice queen
Loyal

Post by ice queen »

Is this the "fluffy penguin" helen??
"It's amazing i won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." -George W. Bush (speaking to Swedish PM unaware a Live TV camera was still rolling.)

Why do i need a Psycho with a Chainsaw when I have Myself?
Sandra
Loyal

Post by Sandra »

Originally posted by Daddys_Lil_Defect@Apr 2 2004, 05:09 PM

Ok, well i want to get something new peirced..i dont know what tho....I already have my nose, bellybutton and surface under my bellybutton...I was thinking my nipples, or my tongue...but i really want my labret done but my bf doesnt like that.....what do u guys think?

Why dont you get your ankle done... They look nice! :)
Ta Sheila, Christine, Michelle agus Sandra ina chairde ann mhaith, agus ta muid ann gramhar doibh.
alleycat
Loyal

Post by alleycat »

ankles ones are rare to do becuase u have to have the right amount of skin to get done
its been two days and already i dont think i can go on without her
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Originally posted by ice queen@Apr 10 2004, 10:06 AM

Is this the "fluffy penguin" helen??

yeppers ;)
ice queen
Loyal

Post by ice queen »

A full fledged veteran!
"It's amazing i won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." -George W. Bush (speaking to Swedish PM unaware a Live TV camera was still rolling.)

Why do i need a Psycho with a Chainsaw when I have Myself?
NoOnesBabyGirl
Loyal

Post by NoOnesBabyGirl »

I think you should get your labret pierced or get your lip done in the middle. If your boyfriend doesnt like you anymore because you got a piercing then he never liked you to begin with. Sorry to say. So do whatever you want and make yourself happy.
<span style=\'color:green\' Te Amo Brian..You're the only person in the world that I truely could not live without