Courtney Love

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Stephanie
Loyal

Courtney Love

Post by Stephanie »

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone here feels that drugs have a part in the way Courtney has behaving lately, and if so, should her daughter be taken away from her? Should her daughter be taken away if drugs weren't involved, or just if they were being abused by Coutrney? Is there anything wrong with Courtney's behaviour in the first place?

I dont know if this should be part of entertainment or not, but I'd like it to be in the drug forum, because I want to see if anyone else places a link between drugs, erratic behaviours and children being in a family establishment where drugs may be a problem.

Thankee for replies!
Never, ever let somebody lead you to believe for even just one moment that you are not completely beautiful!
B_Lo
Loyal

Re: Courtney Love

Post by B_Lo »

her kid should be taken away because drugs is her life
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

I think she's just a weird person naturally. I don't think drugs are involved at all, the only drug I can see her doing that would cause that behavior would be Meth, but I don't think she is doing that. I don't think her child should be taken away. She has lived a hard life, especially loosing her husband .. kurt cobain..
I used to get high on life until I realized it was cut with morons..
b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

Post by b e a u t i f u l »

Who knows if she is doing drugs...

But if she is a bad mother on or off drugs then her daughter should be taken away..
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down
four
Veteran

Post by four »

I would say that her children should be taken away from her only based on how she acts, and how she treats them, nothing at all about if she does drugs or not. If she does drugs and yet is a fit parent, then she should keep them. If she does not do drugs and is an unfit parent then take the kids away.

**By the way, moving this to current events, seems closest.**
NAAM
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I really dont think she should have custody of her child. She just seems irresponsible in general..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
ice queen
Loyal

Post by ice queen »

We can only go on what we gather from the media and we have to take into account that everything she does will be scrutinised by the public but from what i've seen she doesn't seem to be the best role model for her daughter and her growing up with her Grandmother will probably give her the stable environment she needs as a child and teenager though she'll never really have a "normal" life. Having a dead "grunge legend" as a father and a women portrayed as crazy for her mother she'll be in the limelight as soon as she is old enough to form her own opinions about her parents.
"It's amazing i won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." -George W. Bush (speaking to Swedish PM unaware a Live TV camera was still rolling.)

Why do i need a Psycho with a Chainsaw when I have Myself?