How Long Does It Take For You To Get Drunk?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Brad
Veteran

Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Get Drunk?

Post by Brad »

Holy shit, I wish I was like you people. I could save so much money.

I drank a 26 ounce bottle of cheap vodka once in like an hour or so... that was when I was camping. I just went straight to bed, woke up the next morning feeling wee bit sore, but not too bad...

Last summer was my hardcore drinking session, though. I bought a fresh bottle of cheap whiskey every week, and kept it in my truck... usually drinking it warm.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I don't know why.. I just can't keep alcohol in my long enough to even feel buzzed/drunk.

I either pass out or throw up.. There's no happy medium of drunk
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

Post by b e a u t i f u l »

About 5 beers and I'm good
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down
four
Veteran

Post by four »

NAAM
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

Unfortunately, don't get those brands up in Canuckland.

I usually buy Potter's whiskey, made by the Canadian government!
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
CannibalCorpse
Loyal

Post by CannibalCorpse »

well...i happen to be lucky, in a way...it takes me at least half a bottle of 151...or a whole bottle of wild turkey (101 proof) to get drunk...i think its cause i drink sooo much my tolerance has just skyrocketed....and i hardly ever get hangovers....and i never ever puke...not once....
SUPREME BANGER OF THE KEYBOARD
Anth4130
Loyal

Post by Anth4130 »

I've drank 10 double Jim Beams... then the 2nd two i regretted

Next time I won't drink as much ;) unless I wanna get really drunk
Anth-the-bmxer
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

i dont know well it kinda just depends on your tolerance level & how much you have had before like if it the first time you ever drank then prob. not a lot but if you've had more i think that it takes a little longer bc youve had some before it doesnt take me that long w/ shots though like 6 or somethin like that
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by Cindy@Apr 13 2004, 11:35 PM

To get buzzed: 1 beer

Till i'm falling on my ass, can't stand up at all: 6 beers, 10 shots of random things.

And i STILL don't wake up with a hangover :)

damn your lucky i always wake up w/ a freaking headache from hell & feel sick to my stomach but i dont get a buz on 1 beer & i dont really like beer but i can drink like 4 wine coolers then get like a buz but i wish i never had a hang over

ugh....
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

I used to be a champpp and I could drink soo much...

But now, seriously, i'm such a light weight

I drank one beer and half of a screwdriver and passed out and threw up all over my rooom... grrrr I wanna be able to be a Champ again
There's always someone cooler than you
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

lmao That sucks. I hate pukeing.. No fun.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

hmmm, i've never been drunk lol, but i was tipsy at my leavers do. i had nowt to eat all day, then i drank a bucks fizz and a barcardi breezer, then i was a bit tipsy. after i had my meal i was sober though lol. all my friends thought i was pissed though, they thought i was pissed in the limo going to leavers do lmao. but i dont drink alcohol now cos i hate the taste, it makes me suicdal and i get splitting headache. and i seen sum1 drunk-they fell off a swing backwards lmao. :lol:
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Anth4130
Loyal

Post by Anth4130 »

I'm guessing next week thursday to sunday i am going to be drunk, my 18th on friday :D I usually go out on thursdays, I will be going out on friday and saturday for my birthday :dancing:
Anth-the-bmxer
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

wow i forgot about this post! lol Anyways...yeah i usually don't have much in my stomach when i drink. I HATE BEER, HOW DO YOU DRINK IT...vodka and whiskey for me!
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf