Juciy Couture Clothes!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Re: Juciy Couture Clothes!

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

[quote]hey everyone!!! my names paris ad i just wanted to say i was reading a note about juicy couture and i think everyone who complains about it is just jealous that they cant afford it.. their gorgeous adn even though they are highly priced they are excellent prestine quality. all the celebrities wear them including paris hilton and jessica simpson and everyone that matters in the public eye..seriously think about checking the stuff ou!!!!QUOTE]

i totally agree i LoOoVvEe clothes like thah i have a BUNCH of designer wear & it really is worth it for the quality &i have the white LV bag like jessica simpson well its the alma bag &i totally love it i think that it is totally worth its price!! oh & OMG & i am working my way to beat paris hiloton in her thing ....she owns the most shoes...like the last time i counted i had 358 & i just bout 7 pairs so now i have 365 i have one closet just for my shoes i have all kinds of those like shelving units w/ shoes on them haha
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

to tell you the truth-why buy clothes that expensive if you want to keep up with fashion?

gosh, for some ppl, clothes shopping must be really expensive every season lol i think i'll stick to the high street stores thanks :P
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by English_Rose+Apr 27 2004, 07:21 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (English_Rose @ Apr 27 2004, 07:21 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Paris@Apr 16 2004, 10:57 PM

hey everyone!!! my names paris ad i just wanted to say i was reading a note about juicy couture and i think everyone who complains about it is just jealous that they cant afford it.. their gorgeous adn even though they are highly priced they are excellent prestine quality. all the celebrities wear them including paris hilton and jessica simpson and everyone that matters in the public eye..seriously think about checking the stuff ou!!!!

Their clothes may be nice and I'm the kinda girl that's into that kind of style of clothes. But can I just say even though I don't have the money to buy their clothes, I'm just as happy wearing high street fashion and, most of the time, it looks just as good as a designer label.

Can I just ask you, ever heard of TopShop?![/b][/quote]

Lol, I love TopShop. I guess they don't have them in America? TopShop is the best :cap:

But I really don't like those Juicy Coture (w/e) clothes. When I first saw girls walking around with it written on their arse I thought it was really ugly :pinch: Bleh.
I wish I were a spy.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Originally posted by love_in_a_box+Apr 29 2004, 03:18 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (love_in_a_box @ Apr 29 2004, 03:18 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by English_Rose@Apr 27 2004, 07:21 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Paris
@Apr 16 2004, 10:57 PM

hey everyone!!! my names paris ad i just wanted to say i was reading a note about juicy couture and i think everyone who complains about it is just jealous that they cant afford it.. their gorgeous adn even though they are highly priced they are excellent prestine quality. all the celebrities wear them including paris hilton and jessica simpson and everyone that matters in the public eye..seriously think about checking the stuff ou!!!!

Their clothes may be nice and I'm the kinda girl that's into that kind of style of clothes. But can I just say even though I don't have the money to buy their clothes, I'm just as happy wearing high street fashion and, most of the time, it looks just as good as a designer label.

Can I just ask you, ever heard of TopShop?!

Lol, I love TopShop. I guess they don't have them in America? TopShop is the best :cap:

But I really don't like those Juicy Coture (w/e) clothes. When I first saw girls walking around with it written on their arse I thought it was really ugly :pinch: Bleh.[/b][/quote]

u dont really see those clothes round eher. its more Bench written on the leg *rolls eyes* I like New Look, Tammy, Topshop (espech in Manchester wth a top saying Blondie on, and another with Motorhead on) and i like Morgan. Hey, anyone else like Morgan? clothes are so comfy!
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future