Straight Edge

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

xfor the punksx
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Straight Edge

Post by xfor the punksx »

I was just wondering if their are any straight edge katz in here ?
{Call To Arms}

Holding on to what keeps us strong. Fighting the plagues of society. The battle won't be lost, it's in our hearts. We will overcome. This is where it starts. Stand as one against the ignorant masses. Together we will prevail. This is a call to arms. Perseverance, the key to domination. Crush the weak. Butcher the impure. It's not over until I see an ocean of their blood. This is a call to arms XPMDX rocks
xfor the punksx
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: Straight Edge

well straight edge is all about no drugs no alcohol and no sex but no one really follows the no sex thing its more like no sex with people you don't really know like one night stands and stuff like that, and its also all about the music that is HARDCORE MUSIC HAHAHA
{Call To Arms}

Holding on to what keeps us strong. Fighting the plagues of society. The battle won't be lost, it's in our hearts. We will overcome. This is where it starts. Stand as one against the ignorant masses. Together we will prevail. This is a call to arms. Perseverance, the key to domination. Crush the weak. Butcher the impure. It's not over until I see an ocean of their blood. This is a call to arms XPMDX rocks
xfor the punksx
Hooked On HelpingTeens

its a way of life
{Call To Arms}

Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

*puts her hand up* :not-an-angel:
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :dancing:
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
xfor the punksx
Hooked On HelpingTeens

sweet where are you guys from and whats the hardcore scene like there i mean if you do listen to hardcore music
{Call To Arms}

InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Hmm I dno what you would consider hardcore...I do Metallica, Marilyn Manson, led zepplin lol however you spell it; the darkness, relient K (though I dno if theyd count lol) a bit of good charlotte...thats about all I can think of at the mo, but then agn im running on 3 hours of sleep and a 12-pack of pixie sticks!! :P

Edit: I forgot slipknot and kittie! how could I! :bag:

The next just sky

Reach up

( /)

/_|_
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

YEah I only like a few of their songe but they're mostly good...and I like evanescence too, to run along with the crowd...haha i admit it i luv evanescence, as hardcore-wannabe as they are :P

The next just sky

Reach up

( /)

/_|_
xfor the punksx
Hooked On HelpingTeens

thats not hardcore at all dude i'm only talking about the local underground stuff like paid in blood and bleeding through and pronounce me dead man get it right
{Call To Arms}

InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Lol sry neva heard of any of those...

Edit : sp

The next just sky

Reach up

( /)

/_|_
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

This is a chit-chat topic, please keep your posts directed to their appropriate forums
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

i did not think straight edge ppl had to like tons of hardcore stuff like that...meh whatever...i could be straight edge if i listened to hard core music then...as of now all i listen to is reel big fish, mae, twothirtyeight, anberlin, relient k, dashboard confessional, alkaline trio, five iron frenzy, mxpx, and saves the day...and yeah i do not smoke, drink, do drugs, have sex..and i am also a vegetarian :P

Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

i am also a vegetarian

wow i never knew :'( :rolleyes:
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Oh god. Straight Edge. No, I have nothing at all against it. In fact, about 99.9% of all my friends are sXe, but..they're like, hardcore straight edgers. They wear Xs on their hands, wear clothing that says sXe. Hell, even their car says, sXe.

Reno has a huge community of em.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
xfor the punksx
Hooked On HelpingTeens

britt you totally rock listening to saves the day and being veggie but the music is a main part of being straight edge its all about the lifestyle man and thanks to everyone who posted
{Call To Arms}