Hair Problems

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

lokita
Loyal

Hair Problems

Post by lokita »

so i had natural curly hair..but fuckin w/ it all da time..an straightenin it..made it wavy now..an now an days..end of skoo yr. im TOO fuckin lzy to do much w/ hair..i take a shower..sleep..wake up..ponitail. waheva..but i have massive frizzes. an mucho baby hair. what can i do. i don't wanna put moose or gell or nutin..is der sumtin else taht can bring my natural hair to just look nice..as well as not be frizzy.

graci! help help help...my hair sux bum azz
dey sai im like a rollercoaster

one minute im up up up..den im down down down

What's today look like?
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Hair Problems

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I couldn't really understand a lot of what you were saying but.. I tried this hair mask that I just got from Walgreens and it worked pretty good. Also, you could try to use conditioner and leave it on there for 2 min and then rinse it off with cool/cold water. It helps lock the moisture in your hair.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

theres this stuff that i use and it works really great for all hair types....i dont know if they would have it where you are at but heres all the info on it

the brand is Frizz ease

and its called flawless finishing cream
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

get it permenantly straitend it works la
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
lokita
Loyal

Post by lokita »

yea, but you see, my hair is really wavy. more curly than anything..i don't like using diffuser because i feel like im FRYING my hair. it' slike i can't do nothin. and my mom won't let me air dry my hair any more..*sigh* help
dey sai im like a rollercoaster

one minute im up up up..den im down down down

What's today look like?
Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

your hair sounds like mine. I've never figured out a way to completely fix the frizz. I usually just go get it styled since I have an inexpensinve hair salon next door lol. but yeah, the frizz ease works pretty damn good for what it is. All their stuff is pretty good, especially the conditioner
<span style="font-family:Impact"<span style="color:purple"0 Days sarcasm free.[/u]
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Originally posted by LostMySanity@Apr 23 2004, 01:42 PM

About how much did that cost you?
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

Originally posted by lokita@Apr 21 2004, 07:38 PM

so i had natural curly hair..but fuckin w/ it all da time..an straightenin it..made it wavy now..an now an days..end of skoo yr. im TOO fuckin lzy to do much w/ hair..i take a shower..sleep..wake up..ponitail. waheva..but i have massive frizzes. an mucho baby hair. what can i do. i don't wanna put moose or gell or nutin..is der sumtin else taht can bring my natural hair to just look nice..as well as not be frizzy.

graci! help help help...my hair sux bum azz

I have exactly the same problem. When I asked this girl who's hair's really nice she said Frizz Ease is a miracle-worker. I'm goin' to buy some at the end of the week. My Mum has also rated this stuff (she used to buy their products a while back.)
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

Originally posted by LostMySanity@Apr 23 2004, 06:42 AM

Yeah, but isn't getting it permanently straighted seriously pricey?!
Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

not really, but it doesn't come out as straight as it sounds like it will. It certainly doesn't take away frizz unless you're willing to spend time every morning (or night depending on what time you like to shower) on flat irons and hair-spray. It is easier to work with, but you will still need to get used to product.
<span style="font-family:Impact"<span style="color:purple"0 Days sarcasm free.[/u]
crazeesugababee
Loyal

Post by crazeesugababee »

yeah frizz ease is the best. i have super curly/wavy hair and the frizz is a pain in my ass. but just go and buy their gell, you only need like a dime size amount and it takes away all the frizz. also try the mousse and their curl definer spray

:luck:

kailey
--you hold me while my life slowly flashes before my eyes, and with my last gaping breath, id apologize for bleeding on your shirt--

--distance makes the heart grow fonder, so get lost!!!--

--i wish there was a way for me to know what death was like, this way i could decide whether to kill myself now, or kill myself later--

--sure i may look happy, but underneath my mask, im crying, bleeding, and dying on the inside-