Smiley Story Time

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Supermonkeyman
Dedicated

Smiley Story Time

Post by Supermonkeyman »

Before i start, im asking people to continue this story.

:ranting: :osama: :ranting: . Once two men met named :santa: and :elvis: .

Later two more men met up with them named :alucard: and :osama:

they were all :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: when...

Now other ppl continue...
Abbi
Veteran

Re: Smiley Story Time

Post by Abbi »

My ass crack sizzled. So they went :o and then they :phone: the police. After the police got here, they saw my wife and decided to name her :batman: , because of how extremely sexy and droolable she was. :drool:

Then when my wife had had enough..
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

And Harlequin decided she had no idea what was going on. So me forgot all about Abbi's :thumbsdown: wife and went in search of her :fox: named Tora. When the police arrived they were :furious: and so Le Harle decided to....
<span style="font-family:Impact"<span style="color:purple"0 Days sarcasm free.[/u]
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Hold up her :guns:'s while her :fox: name Tora :tied:'d up the police. They then put on their :bag: and :osama: disguises and busted outta that joint!

They came accross :alien: who...
I wish I were a spy.
Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

said he :wub: them and wanted to have an orgy. Harle ;) -ed & just knocked out the :alien: and started to :dancing:

Just then, a :detective: jumped out of the bushes and asked why she was wearing a :bag: and standing next to :osama: but just then, they heard some avril lavigne :earphones: and everyone started :crying: Harle and Tora started running for their lives and ended up in a.......
<span style="font-family:Impact"<span style="color:purple"0 Days sarcasm free.[/u]
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Bucket full of :puke: , It was too slipper to get back out again so they were forced to :cellphone: the police again, and it happened to be the same ones, so they..
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

put on their B) rocket boots and flew out. They finally landed at a :dancing: contest for :pirate: s and Le Harle is obviously a :jester: - :pirate: so she signed up. After winning 1st place and leaving the crowd :not-worthy: , Harlequin and Le Tora high-tailed it out of there because they could hear the cops behind them. After sneaking around for a bit, they found themselves at....
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

..the end of a grave yard, Harlequin noticed that Le Tora was gone! :shock: Harlequin then just ran, and ran untill he seen a (!) and the :evil: sitting right by it with the :unclesam: of the U.S and noticed that :unclesam: was possesed by...
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*