The L Word

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

deadhorse
Dedicated

The L Word

Post by deadhorse »

:dancing: Has anyone seen a great show called the L Word :dancing:
MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Re: The L Word

Post by xJuliex »

Never heard of it...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

ive heard of it but i havent seen it b/c i dont know what channel or time its on

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

nope
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey,

Ah, yes, one of the best shows on TV. Thank god people are finally starting to integrate actually normal non-insane lesbians on TV. I love that show, but I have to get it from friends because I don't have Showtime. If anybody has it though, I reccommend that they watch it.

GAY PRIDE!!!

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

K, so I saw ALL the episode of the first season and I think it's awesome. The lesbo's are a lil, too ... lipstick lesbian ish, since I've never met anyone who looked like them before that was lesbo. The actresses are good, Eric Mabius whose Tim in the show is really great too (He played a gay guy in Cruel Intentions) .... Jennifer Beals, who was in Flashdance has a dominant role and she's better than ever. Katherine Moennig whose been in an Our Lady Peace's music video and a few other shows has the role of a "player".

The story line is practically as good as Queer as folk. Which is always awesome.

I recommend people should watch it, it's not all lesbians, straight people too!

~one~

The cool thing is that I noticed, the one girl has a board in her house of who has had a relationship with who... and it all links back to Shane in a way.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by oneforthemoney@May 8 2004, 10:29 AM

K, so I saw ALL the episode of the first season and I think it's awesome. The lesbo's are a lil, too ... lipstick lesbian ish, since I've never met anyone who looked like them before that was lesbo. The actresses are good, Eric Mabius whose Tim in the show is really great too (He played a gay guy in Cruel Intentions) .... Jennifer Beals, who was in Flashdance has a dominant role and she's better than ever. Katherine Moennig whose been in an Our Lady Peace's music video and a few other shows has the role of a "player".

The story line is practically as good as Queer as folk. Which is always awesome.

I recommend people should watch it, it's not all lesbians, straight people too!

~one~

The cool thing is that I noticed, the one girl has a board in her house of who has had a relationship with who... and it all links back to Shane in a way.

Really? I love how they're all lipstickish. I'm exactly like them, so it gives me hope that one day, I'll find a lipstick lesbian out there, lol. Chicks that look like guys turn me off.

But anybody who hasn't watched the L Word, I reccommend it!

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...