Hair Help

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

DancinDiamond429

Hair Help

Post by DancinDiamond429 »

i have long, straight hair that is VERY thick. id love to have curls but it just never works. ive tried a ton like the hair spray after a shower and scrunching it up which made my hair look all greasy and gross, frizz ease to create curls, curling iron which i can never do all my hair cuz its so thick...

any suggestions to get curly hair???

thanx!
Lena
Veteran

Re: Hair Help

Post by Lena »

i would go to a hairdresser who can show you how to do it, and give a professional finish.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Well.. First of all, you need to take really good care of your hair. It's hard to deal with hair that's too thin or too thick, but if you properly wash it, etc. it'll look good.

About the curls.. I think you should go to a hair salon and get special curlers, gel, and all that.. Plus, you can talk to the people who work there for advice.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
crazeesugababee
Loyal

Post by crazeesugababee »

yeah i got one, but it takes some time to do, not long, only like 20 min or so....

so what you do is first make sure you have ALOT of bobby pins

take a random medium size piece of har, and twist it, then turn it down into a little cinna-bon type shape on your head and pin it in....make sure that the pin goes in! dothem alllll over your head, then spray with hair spray, you can do two things

-wear it like that out for a while, it keeps you cool in the summer

-or let it sit that way for about 45 minutes, then take them out...

but make sure your hair is wet/damp when you do this, because that way your hair driees curly...

btw...frizz ease is my all time favorite thing. and if you go to the Beach Blonde section, and get their sea salt spray, spray it all over until your hair is really really damp, then put some of the frizz ease hair gell that has the little purple beads in it, and scrunch it up a bit. and like wave your head alll around and shake it in weird directions, your hair will dry in a really beachy curlyish type look.

hope it helped

kailey :elvis:
--you hold me while my life slowly flashes before my eyes, and with my last gaping breath, id apologize for bleeding on your shirt--

--distance makes the heart grow fonder, so get lost!!!--

--i wish there was a way for me to know what death was like, this way i could decide whether to kill myself now, or kill myself later--

--sure i may look happy, but underneath my mask, im crying, bleeding, and dying on the inside-
PunxPride
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by PunxPride »

What I used to do when I had long hair was wash it and dry it 80% dry before I go to bed, then I take fabric scraps and take sections of hair and roll it up around the fabric scrap and tie it. When I woke up in the morning, untie them and I had BEAUTIFUL soft curls. Those were the days... give it a try! It really worked
<span style=\'color:gray\'Whose gonna love you when you hate yourself?