A Question For All Of You Republicans

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Brad
Veteran

Re: A Question For All Of You Republicans

Post by Brad »

You said that "The American Problem is an issue that Kerry will not solve (he may make it slightly worse)." Then why would you vote for that damn moron if you yourself said that he will make things the same, if not worse, than they are now?

Because Bush is making the American Problem grow exponentially. Kerry is just quick fix to try and stop the increasing damage being caused by Bush and Co.

I dont like liberals because of what their political goals are.

Which liberals? Economic liberals? Social liberals? International liberalist theory? This is why I hate such general labels like 'liberal' or 'conservative'. There's just so many different interpretations and sub-systems of the ideology, some so different from each other that it's almost absurd to fit them in the same category. Simply saying 'I hate liberals' suggests one of two things, either you hate every political ideology by association only, or refuse to see things except in blacks and whites.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

ugh.. I don't like Bush to begin with.. but is it true that Karry wants to raise gas prices .60 cents?
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Originally posted by SexyMandy@May 4 2004, 10:12 PM

ugh.. I don't like Bush to begin with.. but is it true that Karry wants to raise gas prices .60 cents?

Hey, that's the only thing Bush is "good" for. He has a relationship with terrorist harboring King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, so we get cheaper gas.

Maybe some money one day will go towards alternative fuel. And by some money, i mean more than $1 billion.
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

All you for Bush....stop drinking the fucking cool-aid.
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Originally posted by spatulaoflove@May 5 2004, 11:15 PM

All you for Bush....stop drinking the fucking cool-aid.
Keep your comments civil please. Either argue your point using facts and logic or do not post.
NAAM
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

sorry, about that....i like this section, i just am afraid to post here because i always get bashed because i don't memorize names....and it was just my 2 cents. Anyways, I think trying to convince hard core bush goers is pretty much useless and we need to focus on the uninformed bushy's....sorry.
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

I think we all just need to realize that we will allways see eachother as morons because we have very different ideologies. Its prettymuch useless to try to convince any of us.

Vote BUSH/CHENEY 2004!
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

THE MOST INTELIGENT THING I'VE EVER HEARD:

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

Aye, it's almost a crime against the very principles the US and Canada were founded on to simply 'not care' about politics and how they affect you and the world.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

Im a pothead, live in suburbia, and I like clothes trrefingers, yet im very politically active.
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Originally posted by broken4ubyu@May 10 2004, 04:39 PM

Im a pothead, live in suburbia, and I like clothes trrefingers, yet im very politically active.

I didn't say that pothead suburbian metrosexuals aren't politically active. What i was saying is that some are more interested in their bubble of life.
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

HaHa. Im a metrosexual. lol. I know what youre talking about treefingers, and its true a lot of times. Just pointing out that it isnt allways

- Bill Clinton

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

-Irving Kristol