Vegan Help

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

kellbell
Loyal

Vegan Help

Post by kellbell »

can someone please help me. Im a vegan trying to find a toothpaste and a deoderant that doesn't test on animals, and is vegan friendly thati can buy at a drugstore. I hate paying ooogles of money for stuff like that and buying them online. Are ther any oter vegans or vegetarians out there who buy cheap animal cruelty free products at a store near them?
+*~ But to me, they will always be glorious birds ~*+

OOO look a live journal!!! http://www.livejournal.com/users/rudy23/
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Re: Vegan Help

Post by emotionalcutie »

I know that the body shop doesn't test on animals... but I dont think they sell deoderant or tooth paste, you can soap and other nice stuff there not too pricey. If you go into the drug store ask one of the people working there or just go and look at the products they have, usually if they dont test on animals they will advertise it on the label.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

You need to go to a health food store like Mrs. Greens. I dont know where you are or if you have them- but a health food store- ask the person there, they will show you. Also, on the labels, every thing says if its vegan or non-vegan.. well most things. .
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

Peta.org has a huge list of products that don't test on animals... the ones that do you probably use daily and don't realize. I was a vegan for about 1 month but my love of cheese prevented me. I've never had meat but i can't give up dairy, the fake cheese (i love cheese) didn't melt...do you have any suggestions...i really want to go back to being vegan (pm me please)
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I only know of Kingfisher Toothpaste.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image