American Civilians beheaded

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Tree Fingers
Loyal

Re: American Civilians beheaded

Post by Tree Fingers »

Originally posted by LedZep04+May 15 2004, 01:05 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (LedZep04 @ May 15 2004, 01:05 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by Tree Fingers@May 14 2004, 10:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-LedZep04
@May 12 2004, 09:55 PM

lol @ saddam fucking US over with oil.. I suggest you look back to the 80's and read up why american and iraq really started to dislike eachtoher.

Iraq and the United States only shared a fraction of the oil. Iraq was the most powerful behind Saudi Arabia with oil distribution world wide, and also the only country who used that power to hold oil dependents by the balls. Why did Saddam due that? Because of the relationship between America and Iraq...a relationship based on what you "suggested" that I research into.

We went to war for oil. It's completely fucking obvious. Cheney and Bush are oil families..Bush's quest has been for oil, and now Halliburton oil is making 1 billion dollars a day in Iraq.

It is pretty fucking clear in sight.

If we really wanted oil we could have got it other ways. the war didn't just start because of oil.. i once thought that, but then i realized there are more reasons. maybe a more personal reason Bush had because his dad started a war and didn't finish it with them... hmm just maybe..
[/b][/quote]

The agenda in the first Persian Gulf War was to end the invasion of Kuwait. Not rid Saddam Hussein. Personal reasons being that Oil Companies in the United States were getting damaged by Iraqi oil trade. It was Cheney's war more than it was Bush's.
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

for some reason I think thats bullshit about it being cheneys war and not bush's... Bush wanted this war.. anyway I say we get back to the topic.. this wasn't about why we are having a war, it was about the beheaded american. If we want to talk about this then we should start a new topic. :)
RIP Parsa<33
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Originally posted by LedZep04@May 16 2004, 10:02 PM

for some reason I think thats bullshit about it being cheneys war and not bush's... Bush wanted this war.. anyway I say we get back to the topic.. this wasn't about why we are having a war, it was about the beheaded american. If we want to talk about this then we should start a new topic. :)

Cheney didn't want to try and go to the UN about the war, he wanted to straight up go. Cheney has consistantly been involved in Iraqi Oil business, note the history of our relationship with Iraq began while Cheney was apart of the US cabinet (Reagan)

Halliburton oil is making 1 billion dollars a day in Iraq.
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

I understand he may be involved, but bush wanted this.. i think it's pretty cleanr to see that.
RIP Parsa<33
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

Halliburton is making 1 billion dollars a day in iraq, but you seem to not see HOW they are making it. They arent stealing or selling the oil, they are being paid that 1 billion dollars by OUR government for reconstruction. So how is halliburton making that 1 billion dollars immoral?
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

THE MOST INTELIGENT THING I'VE EVER HEARD:

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by Tree Fingers+May 17 2004, 02:33 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Tree Fingers @ May 17 2004, 02:33 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-LedZep04@May 16 2004, 10:02 PM

Cheney didn't want to try and go to the UN about the war, he wanted to straight up go. Cheney has consistantly been involved in Iraqi Oil business, note the history of our relationship with Iraq began while Cheney was apart of the US cabinet (Reagan)

Halliburton oil is making 1 billion dollars a day in Iraq.[/b][/quote]

Hmm...well, in my opinion, Bush doesn't have enough brains to even think about going to war. Sure, Cheney is a big part of it, mainly because of Haliburton and the oil, but still, Bush might have wanted it, to save his daddy from embarassment.

And yes, anybody who can't see why we went to Iraq (the REAL reason - oil) needs to start looking at the big picture and realise that yes, we are all corrupt and very very greedy.
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

Except you and the rest of the liberals, right paris. lol you hypocrits astound me.
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Originally posted by Paris In Flames+May 17 2004, 05:48 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Paris In Flames @ May 17 2004, 05:48 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by Tree Fingers@May 17 2004, 02:33 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-LedZep04
@May 16 2004, 10:02 PM

Halliburton oil is making 1 billion dollars a day in Iraq.

Hmm...well, in my opinion, Bush doesn't have enough brains to even think about going to war. Sure, Cheney is a big part of it, mainly because of Haliburton and the oil, but still, Bush might have wanted it, to save his daddy from embarassment.

And yes, anybody who can't see why we went to Iraq (the REAL reason - oil) needs to start looking at the big picture and realise that yes, we are all corrupt and very very greedy.[/b][/quote]

Bush is very intelligent. Listen to his speeches, his off script statements. He is bright, but he is not politically intelligent whatsoever.
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

Bush is in fact very intelligent. He may be a bit rough around the edges, but that doesnt mean much. He got into yale, and his dad, contrary to what many think, did not bribe them.

- Bill Clinton

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

-Irving Kristol
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

I don't think Bush is stupid, I just think he doesn't know how to make the right choices when it comes to our government. :P
RIP Parsa<33
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

In some cases i would agree with you ledzep, but on most things i think he is right. I wouldnt vote for him, but theres nobody else representing my platform and bush is the closest to it. Liberals however, are trying to destroy everything i believe in, so i would never even consider them. Especially that lying son of a bitch kerry. He pisses me off allmost as much as ted kennedy, and thats pretty bad. How can he, having driven his girlfriend into a lake while drunk and letting her drown, lecture anyone about morality.

- Bill Clinton

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

-Irving Kristol
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

Originally posted by Paris In Flames+May 17 2004, 09:17 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Paris In Flames @ May 17 2004, 09:17 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-broken4ubyu@May 17 2004, 06:56 PM

Bush is in fact very intelligent.? He may be a bit rough around the edges, but that doesnt mean much.? He got into yale, and his dad, contrary to what many think, did not bribe them.

Bush? Intelligent? Lol, wow, that's interesting to hear.

Perhaps if he were able to string more than 2 words together, he would have held more press conferences, informing the country about his plans to invade Iraq and steal their oil. Keep in mind, he's the first president to set a record for having the least press conferences since the television was invented. That's even more than Reagan. The only big word I've heard him use is "abhorrable" in which he used about 7 times during his speech to the Iraqis apologizing for the rape of their women by our soldiers. He must have had to look through a thesaurus to find that one.

He went to Yale because his daddy paid his way, and in the times when he was in college, it was extremely popular for people to hire impersonators to take their tests. I'm betting good old George did that.

And Kerry? An idiot? Whatever gave you that impression? Atleast he's willing to go in front of the public and give good old impromptu speeches, in which he's very articulate and his thoughts are complete. Bush was offered to show his side on MTV for the 20 million proud and he declined. Something tells me it wasn't because he was too busy.

Cheers,

Jenna[/b][/quote]

He was smart enough in yale to start an underage id ring.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

this went sooooooo off topic. who cares about how smart he is... no one knows exactly how smart he is.. hes our president and we cant change that for the time being. not until elections so everyone should chill out. :o
RIP Parsa<33
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Well, I made the horrible mistake of downloading the video off of the internet just out of my curiosity. I have to tell you, that was the most horrific and gruesome thing I have seen in my life. How the HELL can human beings do that to eachother?! I am like out of breath right now I can hardly breathe. Why oh why did I watch that? Stupid me! `

PS Just to let you know they didn't "just behead him," they slowly sawed off through his neck and bone while he was still alive. Then they held the head up to the camera. In case you didn't know.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Originally posted by FallonCeceAda@May 12 2004, 02:56 PM

I know Zep!? How can anyone sit there and watch it, I don't see how.? My cuz here wants me to see it, but I'm scared it will give me nightmares, shold I watch it?
NO

I seriously think I'm going to be sick.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Originally posted by Kiyotie+May 18 2004, 03:37 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Kiyotie @ May 18 2004, 03:37 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-FallonCeceAda@May 12 2004, 02:56 PM

I know Zep!? How can anyone sit there and watch it, I don't see how.? My cuz here wants me to see it, but I'm scared it will give me nightmares, shold I watch it?
NO

I seriously think I'm going to be sick.[/b][/quote]

I know lol. After I watched it I had a panic attack lmao. Thought my reaction was kinda funny actually.
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

I can't get the images out of my head! .<

LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

It didn't really bother me too much, b/c I have seen other ones from like 2000.. some russian guy.. I forgot his name.. That one was way more graphic and that shit gave me nightmares!! This one just made me feel sad that he had to go through that. It's life though, I can't be scared of it. I just feel bad that it happened to him. Poor guy.
RIP Parsa<33