American Civilians beheaded

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Re: American Civilians beheaded

Post by LedZep04 »

well where is osama then? you finish what you start.. don't just leave it half assed...
RIP Parsa<33
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

Its not ltike we've given up looking for osama. We're still looking.
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

THE MOST INTELIGENT THING I'VE EVER HEARD:

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

u know whats really horrible as well? that the English nespaper The Mirror actually faked sum pics and sent them around the world. The first pics were real ones, but then the Mirror payed sum ppl in an army barracks here in the UK to pretend they are beating up an Iraqui. Those pics have also led up to this whole thing being blown way out of proportion and resulted in an innocent guy being murdered and Iraquis out for revenge.Plus they have also descarated graves from the 1st World War, and once a reporteer from the Mail was there and had to leave a town cos sum guys were going to murder him and he only managed to get out just in time. Yes, we had to get rid of saddam, but not end up abusing prisoners.but ppl go funny in times of war, but it doesnt justify what those Americans did, what the Mirror did and what the ppl who killed that American did.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

Our entire military might isnt completely focused on iraq doll. we have many operatives working around the clock to find osama.
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

THE MOST INTELIGENT THING I'VE EVER HEARD:

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

I just for some reason don't believe that..
RIP Parsa<33
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Ok I haven't read the whole thread but here's my thoughts. (I just stupidly watched the beheading, pretty sick stuff)

The Americans can fool themselves all they want - Iraq doesn't want them. Britain too, mind you. When you toture civilians, you're bound to have repercussions. I believe this beheading has happened because the Iraqis haven't been able to speak out. The UK and America are too keen to block out anything bad the Iraqis say. When they rebelled, it was a minority. When they were being tortured, the photos were fake. Ignoring it won't make it go away. Oh, the Iraqis don't want us here and are rebelling against our presence? Ok, let's send in more troops to discipline them - THIS is the type of hypocrisy that makes me sick.

I won't get into the multitude of reasons why the Iraq war was unjustified and why war itself is unjustified. But tell me, how is dropping a bomb on hundreds of innocent civilians any better than what they did? So it's a slower, perhaps more painful death but just remember those who did die slower when the bomb hit the ground.

I cannot believe yall are justifying this terrible act, here's a fucking question for you , what if that what your dad? He wasn't in the army, he just happened to be volunteering in Iraq, and you had to watch him so brutally murdered? Oh, but it's okay because the Iraqi people want Sadam yea... that's a real fucking reason
This is particularly striking to me.

Ok a bomb hits Iraq. Say only 15 people are killed, which is a low number for a bomb (This would have happened LOADS in the war and probably still is happening, keep that in mind) You have FIFTEEN times the Berg incident, but it's just played down by the American and British media - it's called propaganda. Think of the innocent people there who are torn apart by grief and mourning their families. But no one cares and it's not publicised. By beheading Berg, they were looking to make a statement, and they succeeded. But now let's make this about you then, how would you feel if you were bombed and all your family were wiped out and you had to make a living on your own - when you didn't even want the war anyway? Iraq wasn't in turmoil until the Americans and UK came.

Someone said there are other ways to make points than cutting off heads- when will America freaking listen to them? They probably won't.

The Iraqis never asked for the UK or America to come "save" them. In fact, now we find that we can't handle them. Maybe Saddams way was working no? At least he could keep them under control, and thats the way I see it, since Iraq has broken out in civil war and all that. I believe fully that the Iraq war was a huge unjustified mess. It will haunt us.
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Originally posted by JerseyGirl@May 12 2004, 08:06 PM

Anyone who thinks that we "had this coming." That is insulting beyond belief and I will never ever forgive anyone who expresses an opinion like that. This man was a volunteer to help build Iraq back, not even in the fucking army. The Iraqui tactics are evil and outrageous...

Thank you President Bush. If you are not with us, then you are fucking evil. Right?

9/11 I don't care if Sadam was not the head hancho, it was quite obviosu he was a part of it, that attacked american civillians, not the american army. This is rediculous... You'd think the middle east could fucking learn and become less barbaric. And yes four she was compleatly out of line and its insulting that you support her in that.

That's interesting, considering that US intelligence, British Intelligence, French, German, and the UN intelligence and security committees disagree with you. But you are probably right. Also, who is to blame for the horror of the Middle East? Oh yeah, Western Civilization. Love.
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Originally posted by LedZep04@May 12 2004, 09:55 PM

lol @ saddam fucking US over with oil.. I suggest you look back to the 80's and read up why american and iraq really started to dislike eachtoher.

Iraq and the United States only shared a fraction of the oil. Iraq was the most powerful behind Saudi Arabia with oil distribution world wide, and also the only country who used that power to hold oil dependents by the balls. Why did Saddam due that? Because of the relationship between America and Iraq...a relationship based on what you "suggested" that I research into.

We went to war for oil. It's completely fucking obvious. Cheney and Bush are oil families..Bush's quest has been for oil, and now Halliburton oil is making 1 billion dollars a day in Iraq.

It is pretty fucking clear in sight.
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Sidrah
Loyal

Post by Sidrah »

I havent seen the video, but I have heard the story...but not the discrimanate...

The americans do this to the Middle easterns as welll..and that is how they deal over there. If you mess with there people then they will mess with yours. Then wont take no shit, and they want americans outta there country so get out.. Saddam is gone Bush's work is done he needs to put more ristrictions of his soldiers they r messing with the iraqis as well..so they will mess with americans..we need to get out of there country..nd stop controlling the oil that isnt americas it is theres. We dont run the world..we need to worry about our own country nd what needs to be done here...there is soo much going on here..its like..Iraq is another stAte of America...we got nothing to do with it..why r we still there?More iraqis we will more americans will die..more danger we will be in, more angry they will get..MOre people will die...
~ Just smile and make my day*~
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

Originally posted by Tree Fingers+May 14 2004, 10:42 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Tree Fingers @ May 14 2004, 10:42 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-LedZep04@May 12 2004, 09:55 PM

lol @ saddam fucking US over with oil.. I suggest you look back to the 80's and read up why american and iraq really started to dislike eachtoher.

Iraq and the United States only shared a fraction of the oil. Iraq was the most powerful behind Saudi Arabia with oil distribution world wide, and also the only country who used that power to hold oil dependents by the balls. Why did Saddam due that? Because of the relationship between America and Iraq...a relationship based on what you "suggested" that I research into.

We went to war for oil. It's completely fucking obvious. Cheney and Bush are oil families..Bush's quest has been for oil, and now Halliburton oil is making 1 billion dollars a day in Iraq.

It is pretty fucking clear in sight.[/b][/quote]

If we really wanted oil we could have got it other ways. the war didn't just start because of oil.. i once thought that, but then i realized there are more reasons. maybe a more personal reason Bush had because his dad started a war and didn't finish it with them... hmm just maybe..

when I was talking about looking back in time I was talking about US going behind Irans back and Iraqs selling them both weapons .. Iran used to sell America oil way back then.. then stuff happened if you know.. and things didn't work out so well for the United States.
RIP Parsa<33
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

as for America needs to get out.. well not anytime soon with our leader. America doesn't give a shit who they hurt or what they are running. The US just wants to be the big badass of the world. Americas never cared about all the innocent people they killed. I see on the news EVERYDAY .. 5 soldiers dead.. blah blah blah.. I just want to slap them and tell them what the fuck do you expect? WE ARE IN A WAR.. I hate how whenever a soldier dies everyone cries about it, but no one gives a shit about all the lives we ruined, and the families we broke apart. They have feelings too yanoo.
RIP Parsa<33
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

Our first priority should have been a reform in our foriegn diplomacy. That isn't giving in, that's solving problems. Our shitty foriegn policies are what got us attacked. They aren't flat out villians

yeah I understand that, but when someone does a terrorist attack on our country we are supossed to find out who did it and stop it from happening. We just didn't go at it the right way. I still think our first priority should be Osama though.. we can always do more then one thing at once anyways.
RIP Parsa<33
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Originally posted by LedZep04@May 15 2004, 07:08 AM

as for America needs to get out.. well not anytime soon with our leader. America doesn't give a shit who they hurt or what they are running. The US just wants to be the big badass of the world. Americas never cared about all the innocent people they killed. I see on the news EVERYDAY .. 5 soldiers dead.. blah blah blah.. I just want to slap them and tell them what the fuck do you expect? WE ARE IN A WAR.. I hate how whenever a soldier dies everyone cries about it, but no one gives a shit about all the lives we ruined, and the families we broke apart. They have feelings too yanoo.
He was a soldier, get your facts right.

America doesnt care innocent people for no reason, they only kill them if they are forced to either do that and live or die themself.
There's always someone cooler than you
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

There's always someone cooler than you
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Okay you can continue to justify killing thousands of people if you want...

The Iraq war has killed thousands of people too, don't forget that.
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...