Troy

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Kiyotie
Veteran

Troy

Post by Kiyotie »

Did anyone else see Troy? What did you think? (I know, I know, you all think Orli is so "hot," but beside that point.) Here's what I think...

Rating = **1/2 (out of 4)

Storyline = good

Cast of characters = some great, some bad

Acting = some great, some horrible

This movie started off a bit corny, but it got much better in the last hour or so. Eric Bana and Sean Bean gave WONDERFUL performances and I was very impressed. My favorite character was Prince Hector (Eric Bana).

Now, Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom. Oh boy. I'll tell yah...I've seen better acting in a Lifetime Original Movie. Their performances really made me question how the hell they've managed to make in it Hollywood (which just goes to show it's 90% about looks these days). I was SO incredibly dissapointed in both of them. I have always known that Orlando is a pitiful actor, but I expected more from Brad. Their performances were literally laughable. Did they take ANY acting classes at all?? Brad was good in Legends of the Fall, Meet Joe Black, and a few other movies, but this was his worst appearence yet (asside from when he appeared on "Friends"). Orlando...oh my gosh. He does nothing but look like a pansy. Every line he delivers he's always staring blankly into the distance (probably reading lines off a board) and looks like a tard. My goodness...the extras in this movie were better actors then them!

The movie was pretty good, not as good as peope expected, but it was good. I do recommend it, but prepair to laugh at Brad and Orlando.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
A God before Man
Loyal

Re: Troy

Post by A God before Man »

Helen of Troy possible owns that movie....

i'll have to catch it soon, but they needed seianna guillory (sp)
98% of american teens use or have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt put this in your info!

^^Stupidest thing I've ever heard

a.it's fake

2. its fake

- its fake

73% of all statistics are fake, including this one.

Kudos.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey,

I thought the movie was okay. I saw it because I thought Helen was hot.

Cheers,

Jenna

P.S. The acting was OKAY, but there were some major flaws in the movie.
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

I haven't seen it, but i heard it was pretty good.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus