Taste- Yuck!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Abbi
Veteran

Re: Taste- Yuck!

Post by Abbi »

I hate the taste of alcohol too. :puke:

But I like smoking, but I can see why you don't. You're not alone. :P

Moved to Drugs/Alcohol
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
four
Veteran

Post by four »

**Moved back to Chit-Chat: this is not asking a question and is just chit-chat, if not before, it is now.**
NAAM
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

lol the first time i drank i hated it...i still drank till i OD, since then i cant stand the taste but i still drink from time to time just to get drunk

smokin- i like the taste a little, but the smell bugs me, i smoke once in a while but not often ( cigarettes i mean pot is a different story)
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Taking shots burns ur mouth???????????????????????????? I never knew that and why does it burn??!!
b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

Post by b e a u t i f u l »

I hate drinking beer....the first time I drank beer I had to pluge my nose so I could drink it....I still don't like the taste but if I want to get drunk I'll drink it anyway.

I just try to drink things I like instead....just try different drinks if you want and I'm sure you'll find something you enjoy drinking.
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down
Sierra
Loyal

Post by Sierra »

Originally posted by Love2Laugh08@Jun 30 2004, 04:26 PM

Taking shots burns ur mouth???????????????????????????? I never knew that and why does it burn??!!

because shot's are more concentrated in alcohol than say a bottle of beer. While the average shot has about the same amount of alcohol in it as the average bottle of beer, the shot is much smaller (obviously) so it's more concentrated..... Alcohol's not really meant to taste "good" it's the stuff added to it that makes things taste better...

The apple falls far from the tree

she's rotten and so beautiful

I'd like to keep her here with me

and tell her that she's beautiful

She takes the pills to fall asleep

and dreams that she's invisible

Tormented dreams she stays awake

recalls when she was capable...

Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

I think beer, wine, and champagne taste like shit. If you want to taste something good, try having a fruit vodka martini. You might like the fruity liquor.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

Try cheap whiskey that has been sitting in the back of your truck for a week warming in the sun. A nice picker-upper when you're cruising the backroads looking for a friend's party out in the middle of nowhere.

Mmm... cheap whiskey... rotgut.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Originally posted by Love2Laugh08@Jun 30 2004, 03:26 PM

Uhh, maybe because it's alcohol? :P
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

Beer is a very acquired taste. I hated it, but then i started to like it. Go with a good beer for the first two times, like grasshopper, which is a wheat lager. Or even something light like Canadian (Export for you quebecois)
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

Or maybe you should drink some absinthe. That way you'll be too busy hallucinating or being blind to care about what it tastes like.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
mike
Loyal

Post by mike »

I dont like beer much, can tolerate it but not too much. , but I do like vodka, rum and bourbon. Too bad im not allowed to bring pure bottles into my hall of residence, only premixed stuff but smirnoff's are all good :-)