What Does Love Mean To You?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Sliver
Veteran

Re: What Does Love Mean To You?

Post by Sliver »

what is love? love is the hardest feeling to describe. It is a word, but it is what it is linked to that matters. It is caring for someone imensely, pouring yourself into them, through everything. It is being there for them at all times. It is a gift that can be given, but cannot be taken away. It is wanting someone so badly that all your being begs for them. It is butterflies in your tummy when you are near someone that you care imensely for, it is crying over them and being there when they are ill or in hospital. It is the ultimate feeling and is given by god. hahaha randomness...
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

What is love...it is something I will never experience.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Love is something different to everyone, it seems.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I wish I were a spy.