Bands I Like...

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Mail Order
Veteran

Bands I Like...

Post by Mail Order »

The following bands kick your @$$e$: Down, Pantera, Corrosion Of Conformity, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Saint Vitus, The Obsessed, Kyuss, Celtic Frost, Slayer, Killswitch Engage, Hatebreed, Burnt By The Sun, Testament, Alice In Chains, Witchfinder General, Trouble, Lynyrd Skynyrd, .38 Special, Allman Brothers Band, Clutch, Jackyl, Pissing Razors, Mystik Krewe Of Clearlight, Pentagram, Full Devil Jacket, Electric Wizard, Black Label Society, EYEHATEGOD, Crowbar, SOiL, Lamb Of God, Soilent Green, Goatwhore, High On Fire, Chimaira, In Flames, Soilwork, Sentenced, Sixty Watt Shaman, Superjoint Ritual, Alabama Thunderpussy, & Acid Bath.

Hahaha. I love all of those bands. And alot more!
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
ice queen
Loyal

Re: Bands I Like...

Post by ice queen »

The vines, New found glory, good charlotte, lit, millencolin, unwritten law, pennywise, blink 182, foo fighters, hoobastank, linken park, sum 41, finger 11, tonic, eels, 28 days, sevendust, bush, body jar, papa roach, living end, POD, SOAD, rhubarb, powderfinger, grinspoon, incubus, greenday, frenzal rhomb, jebadiah, queens of the stone age, at the drive in, nofx, kittie, staind, union underground, progidy, puddle of mudd, oasis, static x, garbage, adema, sunk loto, nickle back, aaf, slipknot, alley life, rob zombie, one dollar short, spineshank, the ataris, trail of dead, echo brain etc

thats all i could think of. The vines, new found glory, lit, millencolin, frenzal rhomb, GC and adema are the ones i like the most.

Mainly punk/punk rock for me.
"It's amazing i won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." -George W. Bush (speaking to Swedish PM unaware a Live TV camera was still rolling.)

Why do i need a Psycho with a Chainsaw when I have Myself?
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

:o Ice Queen...you like Jebediah?! I didn't know Jebs were listened to anywhere outside Australia...Coooooool.

I'm just assuming you're not in Oz..
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order »

**Screams at the top of her lungs** DON'T FORGET THE DISTILLERS!!
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

:D What was that? Didn't quite hear you! :earphones:

Flowers For The Dead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Flowers For The Dead »

You people disgust me. How couls you forget NIRVANA?!?!?! This is a disgrace.
Fill up the bucket with whatever ya got.

Make sure it's somethin' that the bucket likes alot.

One day CUT FREE!!!!
big_johnson
Loyal

Post by big_johnson »

I like Linkin Park, Ozzy, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Saliva, Hatebreed, 3 Doors Down, Disturbed, Incubus, System of a Down, Adema (a lil), American Headcharge, Fuel, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Nevermore, Nonpoint, Puddle of Mud, Soil, Stereofuse, Stone Sour, Tool, Trapt, Trustcompany, and Twelve Stones. :)
"Others who broke my heart. They were like northern stars, pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

Lying close to you feelin' your heart beatin. And Im wonderin' what you're dreamin. Wonderin' if its me your seeing. Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together. I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever!

"Take time with a wounded hand cause it likes to heal"

-Nirvana
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

what about rancid...mxpx...THE DISTILLERS..lol....even though dani did mention them....after everything else...lol....come one ppl....and how could you forget the backstreet boys..and n'sync..lol..ahh....im scraring myself again.....

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

nirvana. no doubt. the beatles. the clash. the sex pistols. anti-flag. ben folds five. norah jones. avril lavigne [kiss my ass =p]. nightwish. stroke 9. white stripes. bush. system of a down. tool. a perfect circle. the vandals. sublime. the ramones. coldplay. silverchair. live. nine inch nails. red hot chili peppers. stone temple pilots. flickerstick. missy elliot [haha]. greenday. incubus. john mayer. offspring. rem. rage against the machine. staind. the donnas. beethoven.

so booya, i'm so extremely eclectic lol. i'm missing something, ah well i'll be back.

i <3 my music :). all of it! <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

my ass....sorryi really needed to get thato ut.....

deftones, RATM, TGY (made that up but it has to be a band...somewhere in this world!!!), Cake, Sublime, Godsmack, cradle of filth.....muahhahahahah my asss...all of the above....^^^^ and my band..the one without a name!
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf