Dancers?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Trapped
Veteran

Dancers?

Post by Trapped » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:01 pm

Are there any dancers here? Prob. not, cuz they don't have time, and all....why do I even bother...*shakes head*:down:
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Dancers?

Post by SexyLittleDoll » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:36 pm

I'm a dancer.. ballet and modern. I've been in it for 12 years.. Is there something u need?
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh » Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:33 pm

I dance, I dont know if I'd consider myself a 'dancer' though...

I've taken jazz, modern, a little ballet, since I was little putting aside a few years here and there..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"

Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug » Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:36 pm

I can slow dance.... ;) :D

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:26 am

Hey!

Ummm....like actual dancing? Ha, I can slow dance, and my friend and I want to take Salsa together!

And I can grind!!! That's totally an art form! ;)

Cheers,

Jenna

P.S. And when I was in 4th grade, I loved to square dance!
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...

emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie » Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:40 pm

I did Jazz for 4 years
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**

Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:47 pm

I'm a dancer. Was in tap for four years, not anymore though, and now I take an advanced modern dance class in school and I have a dance program after school monday's and fridays.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...

FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:14 am

The only dancing I can do is liquid or some lock and pop. Well a little breakdancing, but I usually wind up fucking up my bad wrist.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin

InsaneHearts
Loyal

Post by InsaneHearts » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:28 am

Im a dancer. I love to dance. I took ballet and tap and all the good stuff when i was lil for 7 yrs then i moved on to hip. I love it. even though its hard on me cause im a big gurl
I may be a Bitch, I know, I know But Ludicris says uz the hoe!!

I love me, I love you, Togther will last, till death do us part

~peace, pot, tequilla shot, jesus, jesus loves me stoned or not, sex drugs, rock n roll, speed, weed, birth control, life sucks than you die, once you pull an "American Pie"half of us wont go to heaven cus were the class of 2004

Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped » Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:19 pm

Originally posted by SexyMandy@Jun 25 2004, 08:36 PM

I'm a dancer.. ballet and modern. I've been in it for 12 years.. Is there something u need?

Yea....I can't seem to believe that I can/will actually be able to be a "dancer"...I took it for about 2 years when I was little but had to quit due to financial problems. Now I have a chance to be in it again, b/c I tried out/made the school's dance team, but I don't think I'll be able to catch on quickly; and I know I will get very frustrated b/c I won't get things, or even remotely close, on the first try....I'll just screw it up and learn it in pieces, and not know the actual move and be able to do it separately........(I say this....b/c of the jazz camp I recently attended with All-American (in case you don't know, that's the farthest you can go with titles...) dancers who got everything on the first try)... :'(

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:39 am

Ok heres what I think the problem could be.. are you watching yourself in the mirrors or are you watching everyone else? I don't think that the problem is you I think its more of the fact that you don't have the confidence and you aren't paying attention (maybe that is subconcious) to what you are doing. When u watch everyone else able to do something and u aren't able to do it .. I can see you getting frustrated.

Work at it.. and try ask the other dancers to help you. I'm sure they will. Dancing is ment to be fun.. just totally let lose and have fun with it. When u are more relaxed its easier and it looks like it comes easy to you.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy

Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:03 pm

the ladder. I'm watching everyone else, and I don't watch/want to watch myself, cuz I don't like looking at my reflection anywhere (in glass/windows) if others are around. Anybody. *looks down* :shy:

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention