This Is A Game.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

lil_angel_lover
Veteran

This Is A Game.

Post by lil_angel_lover »

Okay. What u do is I'll start a story, and then the second person will add on 2 my story. Then the third person will read my paragraph and the second persons paragraph, and add on 2 the second persons story. Do u get it? Okay good. I'll start.

Jennifer was walking along 1 day. She was with her best friend Timothy. Suddenly Timothy tripped over sumthing. "What did u trip over?" asked Jennifer. Timothy held up a lamp. "Rub it," said Jennifer. Timothy rubbed it, and out popped a genie. "U have three wishes each!" said the Genie. "Be careful what u wish 4 though, b cuz every wish has a consenquence, and if u don't word it correctly u may not get ur wish 2 come true...
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
shay14
Needs Another Hobby

Re: This Is A Game.

Post by shay14 »

So Timmy laughs and says I want a lot of shit! ::poof:: Shit starts falling from the sky. "That's not what I ment!" Screams timmy as a peice of shit falls onto his head. "I told you to word it correctly! you asked for a lot of shit! That's what you got!" said the genini. Timmy thinks. "Ok I want..."
Late night comes are you home?

No you're not.

You're out with urge to satisfy yourself it's your vicious plot.

Looking back I realize that it's my fault.

I'm not around so your love comes to a halt.

You have no remorse in you.

It's the only thing you know.

You destroy me every time you little cunt.

I never wanted this.

Gave myself to you to get paid back with lies.

Every time I trust you I lose in the end.

I feel disgust in myself.

I love how you can call me and pretend you're innocent,

While I'm out here trying to better myself.

You're a pig when it comes to my emotions.

You drown me in your wake because you have no devotion.

You have no remorse in you.

It's the only thing you know.

You destroy me every time you little cunt.

I never wanted this.

Gave myself to you to get paid back with lies.

Every time I trust you I lose in the end.
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Jennifer screams, "Shut up Timothy, U had ur turn." Right after a piece of shit lands on her head. "What the Hell were u trying 2 wish 4?" Jennifer asks. Then she looks at the Genie "So what was the consenquence?" "He didn't get his wish thats what." said the Genie. Jennifer thinks long and hard, "I wish that I had 1 person 2 love me." Then the genie waved his hand, and ...
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

the most disgusting person in the enitire world showed up and was drueling over her...."ahhhh...who is this?"..jennifer screamed..the genie answered "this is the one person that you wished to love you"...jennifer says "but i didn't want this person"..and the genie says "then you should have worded your wish better"..so then timmy says "maybe we should come up with one wish together..and think hard about how we say it so we don't screw it up"...so they start thinking of the perfect wish...

lil_angel_lover
Veteran

"Hmm," Jennifer thinks. "I've always wanted a sister, Maybe I can wish away my brother 4 a sister." Timothy was thinking "I've always wanted a brother, but I don't want 2 wish away my sister." Then Timothy whispered what he thought Jennifer should wish 4 in her ear. "Okay," said Jennifer "I wish that...
MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo »

"i wish i had a cute little puppy with elephant sized ears, and its really nice to people". then the genie waved his hands and the puppy came in its form. the puppy came to jennifer and timothy and seemed like he wanted attention. after playing with the dog for a little the little puppy ran into the street and got hit by a car! the genie laughed as the puppy was all over the street and replied "you have wasted all your wishes!".......................
HI
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim »

Jennifer started cry... Poor Dumbo the flying puppy... I loved him like a brother... Timmy stared blankly at her... and then he bagan laughing... It turns out that all along.........
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle
MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo »

that it was a set up; timothy had light projectors for the genie and "little people" as the puppy. and had people store endless amount off poo and thrown off a building. jennifer was enraged by this and had to get timothy back.......
HI
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim »

So she went to the witch doctor, and bought herself a Vodo doll of Timmy. While Grining evily she...
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Grabbed the Voodoo doll and put it under water for 3 minutes. Timothy passed out. "Ha, Ha voodoo rocks." When timothy woke up he grabbed a piece of Jennifers hair and put it on the voodoo doll of him. He threw it up in the air and they both landed on their backs when the doll landed. Jennifer started laughing and said...