Who Do You Post Stalk On Here?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

daffodildreams
Veteran

Re: Who Do You Post Stalk On Here?

Post by daffodildreams »

I stalk everybody.
Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

I stalk you , Jill_Daughter, i do that alot actually, Jami ill take one JUst for you!!!!-Picture of me Smiling!
TeenHelp.org

Moderator of: Sex, Pregnancy, Sexuality, Disorders, and Friends/Family.

Mentor for: HelpLink.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

what, you stalk me alot?

*suddenly feels worried lol j/k!*
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

i mean, like everyday, ;) ;) like now!
TeenHelp.org

Moderator of: Sex, Pregnancy, Sexuality, Disorders, and Friends/Family.

Mentor for: HelpLink.
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

Originally posted by Sierra@Jul 17 2004, 10:00 PM

anywho....hey InnocenceLost57, did you have the same name on Psyke? You sound really familiar. I don't post much on psyke anymore and when i was posting a lot apparently people still didn't seem to know me.....there are so many people on there, probably too much....it's not nearly as intimate as this site. i find most of the topics to be sooo redundant and blah i don't know....and i've gotten lazy....and i found this site as my replacement to psyke i suppose (i'm not trying to bash psyke, it's actually a terrific site). lalalalalalalalala i've got stalkers!!!!!!!!!

on there I'm DreamSeekeer - I hardly ever post and mostly just lurk lol
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
Sierra
Loyal

Post by Sierra »

Originally posted by InnocenceLost57+Jul 19 2004, 01:09 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (InnocenceLost57 @ Jul 19 2004, 01:09 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Sierra@Jul 17 2004, 10:00 PM

anywho....hey InnocenceLost57, did you have the same name on Psyke? You sound really familiar. I don't post much on psyke anymore and when i was posting a lot apparently people still didn't seem to know me.....there are so many people on there, probably too much....it's not nearly as intimate as this site. i find most of the topics to be sooo redundant and blah i don't know....and i've gotten lazy....and i found this site as my replacement to psyke i suppose (i'm not trying to bash psyke, it's actually a terrific site). lalalalalalalalala i've got stalkers!!!!!!!!!

on there I'm DreamSeekeer - I hardly ever post and mostly just lurk lol[/b][/quote]

oh cool. i DEFINATELY remember a dreamseeker on psyke :)

The apple falls far from the tree

she's rotten and so beautiful

I'd like to keep her here with me

and tell her that she's beautiful

She takes the pills to fall asleep

and dreams that she's invisible

Tormented dreams she stays awake

recalls when she was capable...

Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

Originally posted by Zarie@Jul 18 2004, 11:49 AM

Well, I don't see why being stalked would bring anybody's self esteem up. If this shit was real, I'd probably get my rifle out.

You've got the right idea.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Originally posted by Sierra+Jul 17 2004, 10:00 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Sierra @ Jul 17 2004, 10:00 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-InnocenceLost57@Jul 17 2004, 08:44 PM

Haha I stalk Sierra because I remember her from Psyke, although she prolly doesnt know me, lol, and uummm Jeff and used to be hara Kiri and 5a5 and Skye and just random other people....5a5 cuz i like her icon lol wow im a lil over hyped at the mo...and i stalk Pariah and rockerpunkchick or whatever her name is because theyre cool! ^_^

And as you can see, I now stalk Sierra.

:thumbsup: :dancing: :D Yay!!!!!!!!! I have stalkers! I feel special......i feel pretty oh so pretty i feel pretty and witty and gay!!!lol. wow sleep deprivation is a wonderful and complex thing. i'm really fucking hyper running off like 4 hours of sleep and 3 36mg Concertas (Ritalin) in the last 2 days and it's 12:53am right now. Who needs sleep, honestly? It only wastes precious time when you could be on this wonderful site with all you wonderful people :not-worthy:

anywho....hey InnocenceLost57, did you have the same name on Psyke? You sound really familiar. I don't post much on psyke anymore and when i was posting a lot apparently people still didn't seem to know me.....there are so many people on there, probably too much....it's not nearly as intimate as this site. i find most of the topics to be sooo redundant and blah i don't know....and i've gotten lazy....and i found this site as my replacement to psyke i suppose (i'm not trying to bash psyke, it's actually a terrific site). lalalalalalalalala i've got stalkers!!!!!!!!![/b][/quote]

*Stalks*
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I now post stalk anyone who seems to have funny posts.

Wait, I always do.

*notices it's 12:30 am and isn't completely with the program*
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

Woohoo I'm remembered! I feel special.... :P
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help