Bad Day At Work

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

Bad Day At Work

Post by b e a u t i f u l »

I think I got fired from my job today :shy:

You see....it all started when I first showed up. The ladies youngest son was home and he wouldn't leave me alone. He keep fallowing me everywhere and I keep asking him to leave me alone. He went and got a beer from the frig and I yelled at him to put it back so he went into the kitchen and then the ladies two grandson's came up to me and asked for some soda so I went and poured them soda and asked the ladies son to give it to the boys because I had to answer the phone. A couple minutes later, the youngest grandson came in and said that his soda tasted funny and I told him that it was mountain dew and he said it didn't taste like mountain dew and i said well it is and went back to cleaning. A couple minutes later I heard the youngest grandson laughing non-stop so I went and asked him what was going on and he just keep laughing over everything that I said. I got annoyed and left the room then a couple mintues after that the older grandson came running out and said that his brother was throwing up. The ladies son poured out the mountain dew and put beer in the cup instead! The four year old was drunk or buzzing! I felt so bad I called the lady and told her what happened and when she got home she had her older son bring me home right away with my pay from that week :shy: She said I should have been watching the boys, hello I wasn't paid to babysit! :furious:
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Bad Day At Work

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I'm sorry :(

What were you there to do hun?

My job didn't go that well today either.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

Re: Bad Day At Work

Post by b e a u t i f u l »

I clean the house.
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down